Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
This thread is gay.

Might as well have asked what color to paint your toenails.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

oh yeah, toe nails black too.. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
That is what I like about my wheels, I had some 10" Ultra 50's converted to beadlock by Champion. They have a safety bead on the inside and I never lose air. The only problem is they are 15" and it is getting harder to find the size tires I like to run.

I did not know that about the TG rims, guess you could glue the inner bead with that PJ adhesive from Home depot
ThE other thing Is I think the TG ones are like almost 4" BS.

OP- like Kdub says why not just go with some soft 8's and DIY beadlocks?

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
id go with the far left or far right 2 tone looks good..... if you dont like scratches go with the silver/alloy bead ring, if you like your shit to look fucked and scratched up go with a painted/black ring(my preference) but otherwise....
these below for the WIN!!!

-VVVV-

I'm running ruff stuff weld-on's to my cregar steel wheels. Not a bad setup, but after watching the Method wheels get designed, they will be the next ones on my truck.

·
Metallurgy = truth
136 Posts
I would go with far Left,

the Alum ring looks nice, but when you get over looks and need the best ring out there, you will pick the steel ring, (just like 90% of the racers do)

The reason way you do not want Alum Rings.
As soon as you start bouncing it off rocks it gets sharp edges and now you have a Ring that has points on it as sharp as a knife and it is only a matter of time before you cut your side walls with your own ring (not a rock like a lot of people think a lot of the time its the alum ring.)

I would stay away form the all black one, for 2 reason one I like people to know what wheel is on my rig and if its a black wheel and they are more then 15 to 20 feet away no one can tell you who's wheel it is. two, they will not come out in one picture unless you are RIGHT UP ON IT and if the sun is not just right you still will not be able to tell what you have on your rig

·
Registered
14 Posts
Out of the ones you have... the third one. But for what its worth id say go with trail ready hds. Cant go wrong with them. I love mine. and they are made to the backspace that you need.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts