·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PS: nick, i have a present for you! and it's not aluminum!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
and I feel bad that I need one. So whats everyone's take on it?

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
You would think that he could match the design better.

other than that it is okay..

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have clean stockers on both wagons(in part thanks to BK), so i definetly won't be buying one! :flipoff2:

edit:
and i have a t-bird for the cruggy. THANKS TO LANDCRUISER JUNKY!!!!!!! :grinpimp:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Well la dee da doo :flipoff2: :laughing:

orangefj45 said:
i have clean stockers on both wagons(in part thanks to BK), so i definetly won't be buying one! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
and I have a "few" of them......all on running Cruisers

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Foxfab said:
Well la dee da doo :flipoff2: :laughing:

i got a nice bent one i'll send you mike! :flipoff2:

whoops, i forgot. i threw it in the trash! :laughing: :p

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I think its cool they made em, though the price is a bit steep at $55.00. And actually, I wonder how they would fair if the hood flew up. Mine is bent to hell too and I am waiting till I paint the cruiser to put on my good spare hood and straight emblem.

I had threwn around the idea of casting an emblem in plastic and having that chromed. Kinda cheesy maybe, but figured it would be better than what I had at the time. Problem was getting them chromed for a reasonable price.

-Dustin

·
Registered
844 Posts
If I recall, there was an original hood strip that sold on ebay for $100 +/- sometime ago. Match the design? Looks great to me. $55? Buy it! I have a spare that is not to good of shape. Anyone good at bending chrome?

·
Registered
212 Posts
I've got one for free. It had a dent in it, but I straightened it and primered it. Looks good but is not chrome anymore. I welded my two-piece hood together. If anyone has an early hood they want the emblem for, I'll send it and you can send me a check for the postage. Pics if you want.
Ed

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
hey, I was first to ask for one :flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
you recall right

cardinal fang said:
If I recall, there was an original hood strip that sold on ebay for $100 +/- sometime ago. Match the design? Looks great to me. $55? Buy it! I have a spare that is not to good of shape. Anyone good at bending chrome?

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i got a piece of tinfoil i'll wad up and ship to ya! :flipoff2:

butthead to beavis: "huhuhuhuhu, you said wad!" :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts