Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is very important.... I need a turn key fabricator with 4wheel drive skill in Chico Ca ... Wage is based on knowledge and experience....need to know link systems, bending, excellent welding capabilities and general fab skills...needed now. We are busy and backed up and iin serious need. Mine just started his own buisness and bailed

bent and twisted four wheel drive
Mike-
530-342-3003

·
Registered
774 Posts
man I wish you were on the east coast, I would love to do something like that and get away from these grocery stores and the refrigeration in them

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
odee said:
man I wish you were on the east coast, I would love to do something like that and get away from these grocery stores and the refrigeration in them
So why are you staying on the east coast? Move out west. It's the smartest thing (well, maybe the only smart thing) I've ever done.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
If anyone out there was ever thinking about a change in jobs, this is the deal for you.

This shop ROCKS. If you think you can do the job, give Mike a call.

fun stuff. not just mount tires or installing another superduty lift.

coil over conversions
tube work out the ........
gears and lockers
custom diffs
etc etc etc

tony k

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Damn. I'd love to do it, but just the last couple of weeks working on my own is gonna make me end up in bed for a week. There's no way I could do it day in and day out.

Anyway, I just realized I haven't stopped by over there in months. I'm gonna have to stop and BS like Phil :D

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
how bout an apprenticeship :) This is something I have a passion for just don't have enough real world experience . My college days got backtracked and now i'm a fawkin tree trimmer:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Come on guys. Mike Ladd is a super cool guy that can teach you a lot about the 4 wheel drive industry. His shop is super cool, and they put out some bitchen products. If you got the skills, and want a job, get a hold of him. Step up to the plate and show him what you got.

BTW Mike, I work for Beer!!!! hahahahah Gotta get up that way soon and shoot the crap...

Dimitri

1 - 20 of 32 Posts