Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes that's right......

We have been asked to help put on an exhibition for the sportsmans expo at CalExpo next week. This would be from Jan. 14-19. If you wish to drive over our pile of rocks please contact me ASAP for information. We would need a couple of rigs each day, but not everyone everyday. So you could sign up for just one day or the whole week.

We are not just looking for Rock Buggies, but some trail rigs as well.

We will have local TV and other Media there, so exposure could be of a benefit for some.

Please contact me soon

Thanks
Rich
530-417-5333

[email protected]

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTT

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Big Rich said:
i am game...as long as i get my fuel cell from summit on time...i sent it back yesterday so should have it by the end of the week

ill do it friday, saturday or sunday...cant do thursday...cant afford to take anymore time off work:D

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
I could do evenings (if that's even happening) and/or the weekend...

Just my stupid Sled... I'll let you make up the story about my fender full of bullet holes :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Check PM

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Hey Rich... I'd be game for helping out. Whether driving my rig over the rocks or playing commentator or whatever... Call me at 803-6940... Or email :D:D

·
Registered
317 Posts
Rich I an planning on being there fri. sat. and sun. for 4-wheel parts with my rig. Who have you been talking to about this?

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
one eye said:
Rich I an planning on being there fri. sat. and sun. for 4-wheel parts with my rig. Who have you been talking to about this?
Brad................

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
godzuki said:
rich i caint make it its just to damn far:D
I disagree....

I'll be coming out to visit you all, shortly. Got to look over some sites in Oklahoma:D

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
btt

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
btt

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I would be interested. Please email or PM me more details.

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Hey BR... Is this a Calrocs event or what?? I'm hearing that it's something '4Wheelparts Wholesalers' is putting on. :( What is the full poop??? :confused:

P.S. Empty your PM box... :flipoff2::D:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts