Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I know some of ya'll have old parts laying around so I'll throw this List out there. Let me know If you have the Part and what You Want for it.

#1: The Push Rod Thingie For the Clutch Slave Cylinder.
#2: Mounting bracket for Slave Cylinder

#3: Mounting bracket on the Carb for the throttle Cable

#4: Slave Cylinder return spring.

#5: The Bolts that hold the throttle cable under the dash.

·
Registered
890 Posts
well, as for the throttle cable mount, all it is is a peice of metal w/ 2 bends in it. like a z shape, i would try and make it. or, try and find some pice allready like that and drll the holes you need in it. the spring i belive is just a spring. maybe you could get one off an old car. as for the rest looks like youll have to go new. i have had tyo replace all these parts and its actually best to go new. you dont want a slave going out on you like the rod breakin or it leakin. its a bitch to get home like that. HTH a little. peace

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well who should I call for these things. Cause CCOT is no help on them.

·
Registered
890 Posts
i got my slave an etc. from the local auot parts house. auto zone to be exact. just call around. ccot should have that stuff. if not their :rainbow: because they arent that rare of parts. peace

·
Zeus of the Sluice
4,740 Posts
spector will have every little bs part you will need and they are all Toyota factory stuff.

can be kinda pricy though

Im sure I have the push rod laying around and maybee the bracket.

they are yours, just cover shiping
:beer:

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
why don't you try gary at mudrack in sonoma, ca.
pm me if you can't find his #
:bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FC187, Let me know if you have em and I'll get some $$$$ to ya for shipping

·
Zeus of the Sluice
4,740 Posts
I found the push rod, I havent found the slave mount yet. My stack of Cruiser junk in the corner of my shop is literally over 6 feet high :eek:

I plan on try to organize the stack a little tomorow so I will keep my eye out for the other stuff :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
I've got the slave cylinder bracket and bolts. I'm up at school, but I could get back "home" on friday and send a pic and ship it this weekend. It's off a 70 fj55, but I think it's the same. If that works, and you want it, cover shipping and it's yours. Get back to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts