Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am outside of Vancouver wa and I am looking for a hp44 with matching big bearing 9in rear out of 1/2 ton ford. I want to use them for my 88 s-10 sas. Please let me know what you got thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok looks like I got a gmail Dana 60 out of a 79 chevy dually for trade it is compleate with warn hubs and brakes. I would trade it for a high pinion 44 and a ford big bearing 9in rear. Would like the rear or front with a Detroit locker in it. Let me know what you got thanks.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I have a 9 inch set up for 4 link. It will need gears. I am in Texas. If interested let me know.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am going to put them under a s-10 project that me and my son are working on. I really want to stay with 33-35in tires so I think a good gear ratio would be 410s or something. Are they a high pinion and a 9in rear? 3/4 ton stuff won't work but I am open if they are half ton axels.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Still looking for aa high pinion 44 1/2 ton front axle and a 9in rear end. I have a chevy Dana 60 front out of a 79 chevy dually for trade. Has 410 gears and compleat from hub to hub. I live right outside of Vancouver wa. If any one has something please let me know thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
9in rear

I have found the 9in rear but now I just need the hp 44 front axle! It has to be the one that I can cut the football radius arm chunks off. And open knuckle front end thanks!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have a weld on wedge housing with 3.54s and shafts.

No knuckles or outers.

$150 in beaverton

1 - 11 of 11 Posts