Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the locals is transplanting the entire running gear out of his ramcharger into his scout and needs a internal hydrolic throw out bearing to make it work. I told him I would put it on here because if it was available you guys would know about it. Thanks. This thing is going to be unreal we hooked chain host to the front wheel and picked it up 34 inches before rear wheel came off the ground

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
I recently put a NP435 behind my AMC 360 in my buggy and I researched this because I liked the idea of a hydro throwout bearing and the simplicity of it especially in a buggy. However, I could only find one company that made one and you'll pay out the ass for it. McLeod Industries has it but it's $387 :eek:
http://www.mcleodind.com/cgi-bin/fc...c1=/catalog_htm/2003cat.htm&w3hostname=MCLEOD
McLeod makes good shit so if it's worth the money to you go right ahead. It's nice to be able to ditch the cluch fork and slave cylinder. We should have run Chevy, the ones for them are waaaaaaaaaay cheaper :shaking:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info I'll pass it on

1 - 3 of 3 Posts