Pirate 4x4 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANY lift coil springs prefer a v8 set up... but any will work need 4 springs for a project and at a good cost...

Or has anyone used any OEM springs from an unusual vehicle like a car or later model front ifs set up? thanks

Rick

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
set as in 4 springs? would you throw them in a box and ship?? if so let me know what the weight is and I will figure out shipping... thanks...

Dont need a 3500 lb superwinch do ya? good shape just needs a remote or rig a toggle switch.... great trailer winch or good light duty 2nd winch..... just a thought.... would swap ya even.....

Rick

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
i could ship them UPS from my work, ill figure out the weight and cost from work this week somtime. I dont need a winch, no trailor, im getting the Warn 9.5 TI winch soon.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
i have a front set of james duff 4" lift coil springs with brackets ,retainers everything to put on anything.
brand new never been installed $180.00 i have pics i can email you

·
Registered
783 Posts
ive got a set of 4 stock f150 coil springs.. all yours for $50...plus shipping..

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey CJ79 How ya doin?? what do you think would work better for my new creation? Jeep XJ on a chevy 3/4 ton chassis with a 350ci v8..... Need clearance for my rockwells.. will use adjustable screw type mounts... do you think the f-150 springs will work as good? I like the price... do you still have those duece driveshafts laying around? did you ever get rid of those wheels? OK well let me know... I have to go to Ardmore OK tomorrow maybe you could meet me somewhere along the way?
Thanks Rick....

·
Registered
930 Posts
I have stock Jeep coils XJ/TJ/ZJ/WJ/RUBICON $10.00 each or $60.00 for 4 shipped to TX

Call me if you want them 800-924-9732!

Neil

·
Registered
783 Posts
i still have the rockwell driveshafts.. and i think the coil springs will work well for you theres a guy on this board that is useing them on his s10 with rockwells.. .. and i was going to use them untill i sold you my rockwells....shoot me a pm. if you want these.....

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Found a set of spring... thanks guys....

Rick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.