Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yota guys. Having problems with my connecters that clamp to the fuel injecters. The real problem is thier dry roted. The dealer said they no longer carry these parts. I need a new injector wiring harness. Just the injector harness. Have yall ran into this problem yet. I have tried to jerry rig it. No worky. It suck to be on the trail and start running on only run on 3 cyl. pushing rockwells. Not looking to buy a old harness. I perfer a new one. Just though i would ask. Thinking of call up Painless wiring. Any others. :confused:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I had to fix the alternator connecter a few days ago. I couldn't reuse the old one since it rotted out. I used a new crimp connecter and re soldered it to the wire. I see no reason why you cant apply this to the injecters. To mold a "plug" just install the connecters on and dribble some glue...cheap yet effective...

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Someone posted a link a while back, sorry I don't have it. There is a company that sells the injector plugs. Hopefully someone else has the link.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man come-on!!!!. No ones run into this problem. I'm tried of f*cking with it. And i dont want to jerry rig it.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
i'll have 6 injector plugs and the metal clips come saturday. if you are interested pm me!

thanks

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Matt you a** wipe. As for the harness. Found them Borg/Warner #27427 call {wired housing} . Cost like 3 to 4 bucks apeice. But they dont sell the clips. But zipp ties will work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts