Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
I don't understand why the feds haven't locked them both up yet.......

I feel there's not going to be a good outcome here....

waterboard them both till they talk!

--Sherpa

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
I don't understand why the feds haven't locked them both up yet.......

I feel there's not going to be a good outcome here....

waterboard them both till they talk!

--Sherpa
there is that little thing called habeus corpus in their way. the kids are not gonna reanimate... they aren't alive or we'd know it... we know the outcome here.. but, no body... makes it tough.

·
Registered
871 Posts
It looks like the Daybells are on the move. I sure hope the popo stays tight on their tails! The news says they are island hopping. May they get what they have earned in the end. :mad3:

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
man what a shit show :( :(

·
Addicted to Gear Oil
10,026 Posts
Story was on Dateline mystery a few nights ago. Glad she got arrested. Totally strange story for sure.

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts
Saw it on the news and wanted to come update this. Glad she's in custody. Hopefully, this gets sorted out correctly now.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
all I can think is that these tards thought the world would end or go in chaos before they'd have to answer for this shit...

why not just put the kids up for adoption and surrender them? why do people just kill the spouse and the kids... just do what people used to... abandon them.

My wife is adopted... a few years ago we contacted the birth mother... a nice lady who is now old and ended up having a 'normal' family, but when she had my wife, she was a disaster... in college, broke and the father was from a prominent family who had no interest in her being in their family... so, she put her up for adoption....

Granted, being adopted sucks and is a weird thing and hard for people, but significantly better than just killing the kids... religion and selfishness... fuck.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
all I can think is that these tards thought the world would end or go in chaos before they'd have to answer for this shit...

why not just put the kids up for adoption and surrender them? why do people just kill the spouse and the kids... just do what people used to... abandon them.

My wife is adopted... a few years ago we contacted the birth mother... a nice lady who is now old and ended up having a 'normal' family, but when she had my wife, she was a disaster... in college, broke and the father was from a prominent family who had no interest in her being in their family... so, she put her up for adoption....

Granted, being adopted sucks and is a weird thing and hard for people, but significantly better than just killing the kids... religion and selfishness... fuck.

Quoted for truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
289 Posts
I can’t believe this has gone on for this long....
But:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Susan_Powell

Susan Cox Powell (October 16, 1981 – c. December 6, 2009) is a missing person from West Valley City, Utah whose disappearance and presumed murder, as well as the subsequent investigation and events, garnered significant media attention. Her husband, Joshua Powell, was named a person of interest in the investigation into her disappearance but was never charged. On February 5, 2012, Joshua killed himself and their two young sons, Charles Joshua (b. January 19, 2005) and Braden Timothy (b. January 2, 2007), in a murder–suicide after custody of the boys had been awarded to Susan's parents, Charles and Judy Cox.

Damn Mormons know how to hide a body!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Terrible, terrible thing. I don't see how the fawk a mother of a child could act this way. I pray the children are safe but I'm afraid that may not be the case.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts