Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys have a ott toy kicker 2 in my samurai and need to shorten my drive train and have been looking for a kicker 4 or a similar adapter want to keep my tracker 4 spd and toyota tcase does anybody make a new adapter for this conversion this has become a huge roadblock in the resurrection of my sammy and driveline angle problems NEED HELP !!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok texted with the low range off road guys there is no adapter available and there suppliers have no plans on building anything for suzuki so where to go from here only have 4 1/2 inches of down travel at the driveshaft yoke before driveshaft binds ???

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I have a kicker 4 and a divorced toy tcase adapter. I searched forever to find a kicker 2. I paid big bucks for my kicker 4 used. I'm going to sell my divorced yota adapter. Take a kick trans, small intermediate shaft and have a stand alone yota tcase.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a kicker 4 and a divorced toy tcase adapter. I searched forever to find a kicker 2. I paid big bucks for my kicker 4 used. I'm going to sell my divorced yota adapter. Take a kick trans, small intermediate shaft and have a stand alone yota tcase.
Would love to pay big bucks for a used kicker 2 right know but my options are to build my own using the kicker 4 for parts or find 1/2 inches here there and get as much travel out of my 17 inch driveshaft that I can was also thinking going to a high pinion rear and adding a oil pickup somehow to get oil to the front of the diff

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Would love to pay big bucks for a used kicker 2 right know but my options are to build my own using the kicker 4 for parts or find 1/2 inches here there and get as much travel out of my 17 inch driveshaft that I can was also thinking going to a high pinion rear and adding a oil pickup somehow to get oil to the front of the diff
Are you trying to still run dual cases? I'd be interested in your kicker 2 if you were to get rid of it. I took my kicker 4 to a machine shop and they wanted stupid money and quantities to duplicate it so i scratched that idea.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you trying to still run dual cases? I'd be interested in your kicker 2 if you were to get rid of it. I took my kicker 4 to a machine shop and they wanted stupid money and quantities to duplicate it so i scratched that idea.
Going to run the dual for now ya i remember the kicker 2 was not cheap so I can see them wanting stupid money. If it doesn't workout i will let you know I think there is only a couple inches between the kicker 2 and 4 so Im just going have to find the room.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts