Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright how do i justify the purchase of a crew cab to my parents. I drove by an awsome one but didnt have time to look at it. $2,000 for a 4x4 crew cab, my mom said nothing that big will park at the house.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I just bought crew cab. Parked it in the parents driveway and left for work.

I live outside the city in Anchorage and when my dad got home for lunch he thought someone was snooping around our house. Finally he saw the for sale sign in the window and called me at work.

There was some explaining to do...but all's well. :D

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
don't justify it, LET ME BUY IT!!!!!!!!! where did you see it? what engine does it have in it? you gonna build this one like allan's? good luck buddy!!!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
well if you wanna look at it reeser its on 20th in the spokane valley. pm me an ill give you an adress, i havnt looked at it realy good(i just saw a for sale $2000 poster in the back window but i was late for a meeting) but im perty shure it would be good buy.
Yeah i was realy hoping to make it a true mud truck like allans CC, but i dont think ill be able to get it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
justification for a fulsize

your parents love you right!!??

Just expalin to them that the more steel you have on all sides of you the safer you are in the world of big SUV's and miniature cars. If they love you, they can either help you buy a newer, safer vehicle, or let you buy one with some good ol' fashioned steel in it!!

big trucks save lives

1 - 11 of 11 Posts