Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a 92 jeep yj with 350, gm 4 speed, np205 and 44 in boggers. im about to put 2 1/2 ton rockwells under it but i dont know what to do for supension. i do alot of mud boggs with it but i climb some to. i was going to do leafs all the way around. then thought about leafs in the rear and coils in the front but dont want to hinder its mudding abilty cause it dose good most of the time. the guy i bought it from won a lot. but i dont want it to stiff to climb a little. any advice

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
so wait. you win 90% of the time, yet you've never used the rocks before? what makes you think your still gonna win? :flipoff2:

most of the time, the easiest, most common setup is rear leafs, front coils. its universal, and works in many diffrent types of wheeling.

·
Registered
534 Posts
i have a 92 jeep yj with 350, gm 4 speed, np205 and 44 in boggers. im about to put 2 1/2 ton rockwells under it but i dont know what to do for supension. i do alot of mud boggs with it but i climb some to. i was going to do leafs all the way around. then thought about leafs in the rear and coils in the front but dont want to hinder its mudding abilty cause i win 90% of the time. but i dont want it to stiff to climb a little. any advice

Oh boy, just hold on guy, the response you are going to get is not going to be in your favor. So, sit back, let the flames come in, and they will burn out slowly.........

Do a "search" on Rockwells (just trust me on this:)) cause all you are going to get is "WHY NEWB?" Anyways, when you do the search on Rockwells, about 4 million pages of info will come up for ya. Enjoy your visit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts