Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need some help

hello everyone. im new to the world of jeeps but not off roading. i just bought a 2002 wrangler tj. i want to stuff 44's under it. has anyone done this. need some info as to what lift ill need. possible gear ratio help. and what other mods need to be done to make this successful

thanks
Mike
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
152 Posts
get off tech talk you newbie dumbfuck ! :flipoff:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
152 Posts
you are not special
go to newbie section and ask this dumb fawkin question just search what ever you do I dont care so fuck off
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you fuck off and come suck my dick you lil fuckin faggot, ill beat your stupid ass into the ground. i ask a fairly simple question and you act like a fuckin toddler with green bean shit from asshole to appetite. so you FUCK OFF
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just tried to ask a simple question in a tech forum and this guy starts jumpin off, thats fine i can play too. but i would rather find someone who has a clue to please aid me in my question. thanks
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
152 Posts
you say i am a faggot and you say to come suck your dick ?
and you couldn't beat my ass if you tried you little bitch
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
152 Posts
ok ill answer your dumb fuckin question 12 inches of lift there now fuck off you llittle bitch !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know this is the net, but i do sometimes certainly wish i could just run into you somewhere. i would beat you so stupid your mom would forget she had a son. so im going to be the bigger man since your obviously a lil punk who hides behind a monitor and stop playing your lil assinine game. good but you testicle licking anus eater
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
152 Posts
good idea :idea: now fuck off you fag and dont come back :flipoff:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
152 Posts
thats great why the fuck are you telling everyone ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Look into a cutom coilover lift. There are a thousand of things your not considering though....steering, axles, brakes, driveshafts, transfer case, tranny, just about everthing in the rig needs to be reworked. If your rig is stock now you might want to find some middle ground like 35's or something before you go full out so you can get used to your jeep first. Fitting 44's is a humongous investment that takes a shitload of money and work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,658 Posts
02yellowtj said:
hello everyone. im new to the world of jeeps but not off roading. i just bought a 2002 wrangler tj. i want to stuff 44's under it. has anyone done this. need some info as to what lift ill need. possible gear ratio help. and what other mods need to be done to make this successful

thanks
Mike
no one has ever done this, make sure you let us know how it goes :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
02yellowtj said:
i know this is the net, but i do sometimes certainly wish i could just run into you somewhere. i would beat you so stupid your mom would forget she had a son. so im going to be the bigger man since your obviously a lil punk who hides behind a monitor and stop playing your lil assinine game. good but you testicle licking anus eater

ohh threatening people from behind a computer. your obviously the real man here.
hahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
274 Posts
02yellow some of the guys here a nice. and helpful. and other arent i was is the same boat.a simple?? turn into do a search. newbie section etc. what setup are you going to run. tire size and etc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
not sure yet. i have a few friends with truks with 44's. found lifts for trucks with them cant find a tall enough suspension lift for the jeep. one friend has an older like a 95 wrangler with 39.5's. i know it can and has been done and isnt that far fetched, just tryin to get some info as to what i need to change. im thinking prolly pinion angles, brake lines, i know im gonna gear it to match and add lockers. i dont know exactly what i need so thats why i was looking for some info.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
526 Posts
budmanv6 said:
Look into a cutom coilover lift. There are a thousand of things your not considering though....steering, axles, brakes, driveshafts, transfer case, tranny, just about everthing in the rig needs to be reworked. If your rig is stock now you might want to find some middle ground like 35's or something before you go full out so you can get used to your jeep first. Fitting 44's is a humongous investment that takes a shitload of money and work.
Budman here is right. Anybody can bolt tons of lift and 44's on. But if you ever plan on taking it out of the driveway, there's a hell of a lot involved. You current axles (even if you do have the rare D44 TJ rear) could not last even cruising to the mall with 44's. You'll have to plan out a whole new suspension to work with the larger axles you'll need to swap. Figure out how you're going to steer it, since your current stuff ain't gunna cut it. I hope this isn't a daily driver, because a TJ on 44's is not the nicest handling car out there. In the mean time, go with Budman's advice again, start somewhere midway so that you could have fun with your jeep now while you plan out your ultimate goal. And from now on, always search before you ask, everything you want to do has been covered immensely here. This way you also don't look like a DA :flipoff2:
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top