Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just bought a 22re for my sammy and im looking for some help on how to wire this thing up. I have the comp and thw wire harness of the engine. Im just worried about how to power the comp and stuff liek that, any info would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
332 Posts
justin time said:
Hey, I just bought a 22re for my sammy and im looking for some help on how to wire this thing up. I have the comp and thw wire harness of the engine. Im just worried about how to power the comp and stuff liek that, any info would be great.

Thanks
Best I can tell you is to spend the 12 bucks on a haynes/chilton for that year/model yota...in the back there are wiring diagrams for everything...

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Re: Re: Need some info on a 22re swap

ebuck said:

Best I can tell you is to spend the 12 bucks on a haynes/chilton for that year/model yota...in the back there are wiring diagrams for everything...
Spend the time and REASEARCH it RIGHT!! BEFORE you CUT wires!!

Make sure that you have both of the wiring diagrams (the Zuke's and the Yotas's) draw up the wiring diagram first, then have someone that knows electical (auto) look it over, then wire it all up. Tracing a bad wireing job after its installed SUCKS.....(you wonder how I know this.....)

Good luck

OH and :flipoff2: WELCOME :flipoff2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts