Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. In a week or so i will be gettin a new cage and i was wondering if yall had any fresh idea's. I have done a search and seen some i like but still nothing i am looking for exactly. I am lookin for something that looks normal but at the same time a diffrent style :D Hope yall can help me!!

Thanks guys!

*Sam*

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Buy mine, even comes with seats:D :D

Attachments

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Another shot;)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Mustard Dog: I would have realy considered buyin your cage if u were not on the other side of the country. Why is everything good always in california???? :D

warpdriv: I love ur cage. i like the X behind the seats and just the basic style.

woody: I have seen ur cage around and am definatly going to take a few ideas from it if u dont mind. :)

Thanks guys for all your comments and pics!! Keep em comein!! Once the glass for the windsheild comes in i will be takein it to Carolina Rock Shop to get Andy to help me make the cage.

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
rustycruiser said:
:eek: :eek:
Personally, that front hoop scares me with all the bends and curves. Looks like it would pancake in a hard roll. The straighter, the stronger, the better the cage was what I was taught.

For a Cruiser, I think you will be fine with the bends. Most of the roll data out there is in NASCAR type crashes...200 mph.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dont think too many bends will hurt a roll cage but for me i will definatly be doing as few bends as possible. I dont plan on rolling that hard but you never know what can happen. Thanks Guys and so far i am takin notes on all of yalls cages!! :)

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
here's mine..

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
I have been researching this, and I have tons of pictures of pretty much everyones cages. Too many to post in fact.

Maybe we can sweet talk jeff or woody into putting them all on one page for everyone's future reference?? :idea:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts