Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going in that direction that would be willing to drop off some parts from me in Folsom, to Jeddi in Hayward??? Nothing heavy, just a set of nerfs and a tarp... :D Thanks... :beer:

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody??? :(

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Hey Glenn,
I can probably help out with that but he'd have to drive to 4 wheel parts to get the stuff on Monday. I have to go to Folsom today and Todd (from 4 wheel parts aka trans america) is based in hayward off Industrial. He's coming over tomorrow so I could send them back with him and your guy can pick them up at Todd's work. Let me know.
Jimmy

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
im going from danville to el dorado and back to danville tomorrow. I might beable to help you out.

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the offers. I'll be home by 4pm today. Tomorrow I'll be at the Roc'n for the kids in P-ville most of the day... Here's my cell number - 916-803-6940... Call me if'n you're in the area... We appreciate any help you can give us... :D

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
ill be leaving here at 9ish, getting there around noon and loading up and leaving. How far from the freeway are you? And I can hold the shit at my house and who ever it is suppose to go to can come get it in danville. Its not that far from hayward.

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
I will be working in South Lake all next week. So I'll be going home that way next friday if you cant find anyone by then.

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, jays68yak wasn't able to make it so I'm still looking for someone heading in that direction. Give me a ring if you can help... Thanks... :D

·
Registered
814 Posts
Glenn,
I didn't know you were looking for someone to help get those parts to me.
That's very nice of you.
Thank you,
Jeddi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts