Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
ss fasteners

Try a place called Baeteff Salvage in Santa Rosa California.
These are 2 old guys who collect and sell all kinds of stuff.
They are old school so you may have to have some one go by their place and pull the stuff. They are the major source for ss stuff in North Bay.
Also try the hardware section of local ACE hardware if you have one.
If you want me to check out the supply at Baeteff Salvage call me 707-284-2748 I'll go down at lunch and see if they have em.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I was searching around today- so far only the brass version. Please post if you find out anything. My "submit order" finger is twitching. :D

Thanks- Ken

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After having searched the internet for the better part of a week, I'm almost convinced that these fasteners are not made in stainless. The best ones I've found are nickle-plated brass.:(

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Ed -

Have you called a sail loft or marine custom canvas place?

Jim

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Re: ss fasteners

peesalot said:
Try a place called Baeteff Salvage in Santa Rosa California.
These are 2 old guys who collect and sell all kinds of stuff.
They are old school so you may have to have some one go by their place and pull the stuff. They are the major source for ss stuff in North Bay.
Also try the hardware section of local ACE hardware if you have one.
If you want me to check out the supply at Baeteff Salvage call me 707-284-2748 I'll go down at lunch and see if they have em.

Thanks for that offer, I may take you up on that. Ehsan did include some fastner/twist locks, I have not yet opened that bag to see what they are...

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts