Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turns out my contents weren't insured & I need to sell my 60 to help pay some of the bills for my stuff that got fried :(

you all asked if there was something you could do so here it is. help me sell this thing.

for sale ad

let me know if you think I'm asking too much.

good news is I got the job in Hawaii so it looks like I'll be there for atleast a year.

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Bummer.....

:(

·
Metal-tech'in
1,588 Posts
Sorry to hear that, no fun at all. I will pass along your info to anyone I come across looking for a rig. In the mean time you might consider selling the extra parts separately. You will most likely get more $ for them vs. including them with your 60. Good luck in Hawaii!

Just some thoughts,

Mark

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Corey, I suggest Ebay, the market for 60's hasn't exactly been hopping lately. I suggest you take some clear close-up shots with a nice quality digicam, preferably driveway shots. Clean and polish the truck first. Put it on Ebay, put it on the SOR site, put it on the Hemmings Motor News site. It's going to take a while to sell, is there anyone who can take care of the sale while you're in HI? Let me know, I might be able to help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts