Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
86 Suburban 2500 4x with TH400 and the 454 swapped out for a built small block. The stock underhood harness is hashed and I am looking for some options on replacing it. Any suggestions for dealing with this and/or finding a source for a new harness would be most helpful.

·
Registered
342 Posts
i have a factory wiring harness from an 87 (tbi) blazer including engine compartment and under dash.... pm me if interested

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Wasnt 86 carbed? Cant you make all the circuts you need in a couple hours if not less?

Charlo

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
charlo said:
Wasnt 86 carbed? Cant you make all the circuts you need in a couple hours if not less?
Charlo
Yea, its carbed - last year. I guess what I'm looking for is a repro of the 454 harness for the carb version so that I can wire in the fan and some of the other stuff that is still on the vehicle. I'm trying to stay away from the generic harness's like the EZ Wire kit unless anyone here can relate some experiences with installing one in on this or a similar vehicle. The existing wiring under the dash is fine, really all I need is the harness from the firewall block and out under the hood. Thanx for the resposnes so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts