Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
Otter, the new buggy really looks great...how's it working for you? Also, looked like a ton of air in those tires...my guess is 8 psi or higher...was that just appearance or are you aired up more than most?\
Again, looks badass and I hope it's working as good as it looks.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Dustin- Thanks for the compliments, we can not be happier with how it is working. I know Otter greatly appreciates the feedback we have received so far. There are a few adjustments that we need to make that we just did not have the time for prior this past event. Looking forward to getting it dialed in for the October finals. As for the PSI, we were running 5 in all the tires.

Scramblr- no man, not making it this year out there. You guys aren't taking the bus are you? :flipoff2:

Vince

·
Premium Member
9,331 Posts
vorlando said:
Scramblr- no man, not making it this year out there. You guys aren't taking the bus are you? :flipoff2:

Vince

If we cant secure a tow vehicle we may have too...

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
Vince, glad to hear that news...sure am jealous that you'll have time to play with it all winter...by the start of next season, you guy will be wearing it like a glove and should see some kickass results!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
vorlando said:

Vince
Vince don't be jealous, not everyone can be as cool as us with our bling bling bus :grinpimp: At least it doesn't have a Saturn motor in it :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
9,331 Posts
Whaley Enterprises said:
:mad3: :mad3:
go get some pork butt at buddy's
:) :)

your just upset because you didnt catch the gummy candy i threw across the 'restaurant' at you off my ice cream.

:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
ctavel, Thanks for posting all of the picks of our XJ. Sorry you missed the shot between 86 and 87 where we stood up on the Daystar bumper, but you can see how far the rear kicked out from the landing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cactus Jack--- Yeah no problem, I was the one following yall around all weekend with my buddy. We took the first pic and the camera couldn't process fast enough to get one in between. Thanks for putting on a show-- you inspired us

·
Registered
15 Posts
Your welcome. We try our best to be a fan pleaser. Hope you are at the season final in Oct. at Paragon where we look forward to a top placement again. The rocks and dirt in Jellico just would not stay still long enough for us to finish a couple of the courses...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts