Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a fresh 460, has forged pistons, balaced rotating assembly, reconditioned rods, block has been zero decked, heads rebuilt. Has a comp cams dual pattern camshaft (forget grind #, will find and post to interested parties) Compression ratio is around 9.5:1. Heads are D3VE's, block is a C8VE. This is a new motor, never been ran.

The rest of the goodies are used, with low miles. (less than 10K)
Rear sump oil pan, Melling high volume oil pump. with pickup, and FMS billet shaft
Good timing chain cover (edelbrock IRC)
FORD water pump. (not a parts house cheapie)
Weiand stealth intake manifold (the good one)
Barry grant 600 CFM carb, with vacuum secondaires.(its wet rated, so compared to a holley, its 700 CFM-ish
silicone injected harmonic balancer

What you will need to supply for this motor. Correct legnth pushrods, lifters, gasket kit, labor to install the heads, and related accesories. Short block is assembled and ready to go.

Shipping is on your dime, you arrange to any terminal in the sac area, delivery and local pickup available to the placerville/sacramento.

1000 firm, or trades for cash equalling 1000 dollars accepted

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
wish I would have seen this sooner! I just spent $1300 to do almost all of that to my motor!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Is there any Ford parts I can trade ya ??............:smokin:

Buzz

How bout a set of new 38's ?

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Buzz, I need cash more than I need parts. Memorial day weekend is fast approaching, and I need $$ to make the trip I have planned. Starting next month, I wont be hurting for cash no mo.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Bummer.........:(

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
How bout an EB ????:smokin:

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dan, I am not parting out or selling the black one, however the bronze one I am going to part out, just not before memorial day.

Buzz, WTF am I going to do with a EB?? For a trade for a 1K motor, this thing would have to be a rusted out roach. Whats the catch?/ :flipoff2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts