Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Wicked Raciest !
17,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked them up from Champion in Fresno, CA. Took my alloy wheels down and had them made into beadlocks. I was asked not to say how much it cost to do them, but it was worth it to take them there and pick them up from Roseville:D

P.S. Mrs Oop's just slugged me for not say that she gave me these for CHRISTMAS!!!!:rolleyes: It's not as if she doesn't drive the DAMN thing more then I do!!!!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Well good for you..

Can I have them??

:flipoff2:

Oh, buy the way..........they look great.

Go ahead and tell us how much they cost (we wont tell):D

·
Registered
24,649 Posts
Well Bling Bling! Happy retirement!

I called about shipping mine there a couple years ago. Needless to say, It'd be almost cheaper to buy them already locked from Champion.

·
Registered
342 Posts
PLEASE DONATE TO THE ALLOY BEADLOCKS FOR 83TOY85K5 FUND!!!

those wheels will work just fine:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

really though... those look sweet!!!!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Hey David ,i been thinking about doing the same thing with my wheels.How long did it take to get your wheels back ?was the width incresed with the beadlock? and could you please PM me with the price :D
P.S.wheels look nice

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
They look great! I did the same thing last year. It definately pays to drop off, pick up and pay ca$h;)

·
Wicked Raciest !
17,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sgirt said:
Are those Ultra 50's? If so, that is what mine would look like then! They look great!
Have no idea what they are!! I know they are Ultras, got them for $50.00 apiece a couple of years ago from America's Tire

·
Wicked Raciest !
17,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lemoore-on said:
Nice wheels Dave. Where is Champion at in Fresno?
Champion Wheel Co., Inc.
1671 N. Brawley Ave., - Fresno, Ca 93722
(559) 275-5183 Fax (559) 276-2365

1 - 20 of 20 Posts