Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Pro Tool's bender last week and still trying to get used to it but made a new front bumper and started my exo.

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
good work!:D my brother ordered one last week, soon well be tubing out his cj6 and removing the rear portion of my frame and making it tubed...then on the the daily driver. i keep bouncing it off snowbanks:D

·
Registered
329 Posts
I like the lines of your bumper.

Now that you got the bends you might want to find a

decompression chamber...........QUICK!
:flipoff2: :D :flipoff2:

(yeah I know it was a real bad joke, but what can you expect from someone that just finished with 4 hours of homework)

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
FlatBroke1 said:
I like the lines of your bumper.

Now that you got the bends you might want to find a

decompression chamber...........QUICK!
:flipoff2: :D :flipoff2:

(yeah I know it was a real bad joke, but what can you expect from someone that just finished with 4 hours of homework)

its ok man, you can work down slowly:D we will help were we can

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TOY 2 said:
the tube looks good but you need to wash that truck:flipoff2:
Thanks for the compliment and yeah I know the truck is in desperate need of a bath. It's been sitten for 4 month's. Damn I need to get it done so I can drive it,or at least push it out of the garage to wash it. I took the air gun to it today and look's alot cleaner. I should have my steering done by the end of the week as soon as I get my Rockstomper hysteer arms. I could probly put my front end back together and put it down on it's own tire's,then I could push it out and wash it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey Raptorman57

Good looking bumper....Post us some pics when you finish the cage. Have you planned where all of it is going to run?

Do you play in winrock alot. Someone told me there is a back side up your way. I rode years ago up there at a Rosser round up. Do you know any other trails up there. Maybe as far as sunbright area.

LEts ride some time.....

Rick

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rootbass said:
Hey Raptorman57

Good looking bumper....Post us some pics when you finish the cage. Have you planned where all of it is going to run?

Do you play in winrock alot. Someone told me there is a back side up your way. I rode years ago up there at a Rosser round up. Do you know any other trails up there. Maybe as far as sunbright area.

LEts ride some time.....

Rick
If your talking about a back way into windrock,yes there's a way in but not sure where it's at. A freind of mine knows but we haven't rode it yet. I've rode at Windrock once on Quad's, rode with some guy's from work from Lafolette to Windrock and back to Laffolette. That was a real fun(but long) day we rode 105 miles that day, started at 8 a.m. and loaded the bikes back up at 2 a.m. We rode a couple fun trails at Windrock and watched a few guy's run Rattlerock for a while.

I know the Sunbright area pretty good,most of the guy's I ride with live in Sunbright. I'm hoping to have my truck done(complete) by spring time,might have it driveable a little sooner. Right now I'm limited to my Raptor for riding,coarse I'm not complaining at all,I wouldn't take anything for my Raptor.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chrisf said:
Man I like that front bumper... You just might see something on the front of my truck like that, unless you have a patent on it:D
Yeah I have a patent on it:laughing:. I'll trade you a Marlin Crawler dual x-case adapter for the patent. :D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.