Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
The Piratenite
30,419 Posts
still no competion tires. arrrgggg. i am loosing my alegiance with those fawkers

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
38.5x15 bogger - PERFECT!

Only thing better would be a 39.5x15 bogger :p

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
Make something else, Ive had the boggers, dont care for em, where is the Hybrid TLS SX, comp tire we all had such hopes for???Make that and swamper would sell a hell of a lot more tires .

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
DRM said:
38.5x15 bogger - PERFECT!

Only thing better would be a 39.5x15 bogger :p
Depends on how big this tire is. You know as well as I do that this tire could be anywhere from 35" to 40" tall......

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Jeepmangled87 said:
Make something else, Ive had the boggers, dont care for em, where is the Hybrid TLS SX, comp tire we all had such hopes for???Make that and swamper would sell a hell of a lot more tires .
they still sell a hell of a lot of tires...they are way more popular in the midwest and east than in the west...we have mud on rocks here...they work great for what we want them for....:D now if they would make a 40 SX....:D

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
SittonHigh said:
This would have been great back when I wanted a 35" or even 38" tire. Now I just wish they would make 42x15x16.5 bogger and I would be happy for now. Oh Well.
I could go for that too! :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
any mud tire on big rims is the shiz!!!

i got 20x13 rockstomper beadlocks....
i quess in my opinion i've got the shiz:flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
I wonder if those 33x10.5s in the rear will match a pair of 34x9.5 TSLs in the front. That'd be sweet on a 'zuk with Toy axles.

It'll be interesting to see which tread pattern they use. I hope they don't use the shallow pattern they use on the 37s.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts