38.5x15 bogger - PERFECT!

Only thing better would be a 39.5x15 bogger :p

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
DRM said:
38.5x15 bogger - PERFECT!

Only thing better would be a 39.5x15 bogger :p
Depends on how big this tire is. You know as well as I do that this tire could be anywhere from 35" to 40" tall......

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Jeepmangled87 said:
Make something else, Ive had the boggers, dont care for em, where is the Hybrid TLS SX, comp tire we all had such hopes for???Make that and swamper would sell a hell of a lot more tires .
they still sell a hell of a lot of tires...they are way more popular in the midwest and east than in the west...we have mud on rocks here...they work great for what we want them for....:D now if they would make a 40 SX....:D

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
61,978 Posts
SittonHigh said:
This would have been great back when I wanted a 35" or even 38" tire. Now I just wish they would make 42x15x16.5 bogger and I would be happy for now. Oh Well.
I could go for that too! :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
any mud tire on big rims is the shiz!!!

i got 20x13 rockstomper beadlocks....
i quess in my opinion i've got the shiz:flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
I wonder if those 33x10.5s in the rear will match a pair of 34x9.5 TSLs in the front. That'd be sweet on a 'zuk with Toy axles.

It'll be interesting to see which tread pattern they use. I hope they don't use the shallow pattern they use on the 37s.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.