Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
KORE's new 4-seater chassis. Vortec 350, TH400, and Stak 3-speed. 109" wheelbase with a 21" to the belly and 75" to the roof with 7" of uptravel. I am running 40" Trepadors on this one.

In the shop

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Didn't you just build a Rogue Quatro not too long ago!?

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Looks really nice!!!! Congrats!!!

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
You might as well make Hot Springs, there will be several of us there.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, that means alot since your TC buggy (and Kulas) are still my all time favorite 4-seaters.

This one is 5"-6" shorter at the roof with the same belly (21" belly and 75" roof). This one is 109" wb versus the 116" on the last one. I am positive this one is lighter! And best of all, this one has sticky tires!:smokin:
Same drivetrain for now.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Not sure where I am going yet. Depends on work.:shaking:
NICE Looking buggy!!!!

Me and a couple of other guys are heading to gilmer on Sat. if that is easier for you to make with your work schedule. If you come that would make three KORE four seaters in our group... two of which are GREEN!

I will have my oldest with me so i'm not doing anything TOO crazy:D. Beefy will be shaking down his KORE buggy as well. Should be a good time.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Chris,

Awesome buggy. Watching it work last weekend was awesome. Treps might just be in my future. The Krawler stickies are already worn out and are just one year old.

John

1 - 20 of 77 Posts