Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
34,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The current CTD has been built out for the year, BUT I just got the new info in my hands.

2004.5 MY New HO Cummins 600

Scheduled first date of production isJanuary 5th 2004.

Price increase of only $135 over the current CTD

600 lb.-ft @ 1600 rpm
325 hp @ 2900 rpm

This will be without a doubt the strongest heavy duty pickup truck on the market.
It will have best in class torque, towing, GCWR and GVWR.

Oh yeah, it's 50 state legal too.

Now come and buy them from me, I can offer a sweet internet discount. :D

·
Wish it was my job!
2,106 Posts
ScottFJ40 said:
The current CTD has been built out for the year, BUT I just got the new info in my hands.

2004.5 MY New HO Cummins 600

Scheduled first date of production isJanuary 5th 2004.

Price increase of only $135 over the current CTD

600 lb.-ft @ 1600 rpm
325 hp @ 2900 rpm

This will be without a doubt the strongest heavy duty pickup truck on the market.
It will have best in class torque, towing, GCWR and GVWR.

Oh yeah, it's 50 state legal too.

Now come and buy them from me, I can offer a sweet internet discount.
sounds badass.

I hope you couldn't have beaten the deal I got on my '03 CTD truck... $34900 OTD , SLT 6pd long bed quad cab 4x4 with a spray in liner and a ton of options....

What can you do on warranties? I didn't get an extended when I bought mine.

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
KY?

Find me a used, 4wd, CTD, extended cab truck for under 10k and I will come buy one from you :p

·
Banned
34,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DRM said:
KY?

Find me a used, 4wd, CTD, extended cab truck for under 10k and I will come buy one from you :p
Actually MD. Not sure I'd wanna see a ctd under 10 grand :D

·
Banned
34,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FYRMAN said:
First buy your yellow star.

:flipoff2:
Seriously? I'm not trying to violate any of the rules here. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be making hardly anything on any deal I give via the internet so I don't think I need a yellow star for that. I could be wrong though.

·
Premium Member
25,817 Posts
ScottFJ40 said:
Seriously? I'm not trying to violate any of the rules here. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be making hardly anything on any deal I give via the internet so I don't think I need a yellow star for that. I could be wrong though.
Yes you could be wrong. And you are. :flipoff2:

I'd like to see a new one on the dyno. 600's not bad.

·
Banned
34,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much is a yellow star Matt? I apologize. I am a sales consultant at a dealer, I don't own it.
Thanks.

·
Banned
34,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks matt. I am gonna see if the dealer will split the cost with me for a star.

·
Premium Member
25,817 Posts
ScottFJ40 said:
Thanks matt. I am gonna see if the dealer will split the cost with me for a star.
And it's really only $80 since your paying for a red star anyway. Plus you look cooler to all your friends. :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
ScottFJ40 said:
Actually MD. Not sure I'd wanna see a ctd under 10 grand :D
hey i bought my current truck for under 10k. ok it was 9999. a 97 4x4 excab dually slt 5 speed. no rust and running strong. it did have 199k on it when i got it. hell i have 227k on it now.

Attachments

·
Banned
34,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MattS said:

And it's really only $80 since your paying for a red star anyway. Plus you look cooler to all your friends. :laughing: :laughing:
I'm all about looking cool, I just need to watch my use of exclamation points !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Banned
34,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gunracer1 said:

hey i bought my current truck for under 10k. ok it was 9999. a 97 4x4 excab dually slt 5 speed. no rust and running strong. it did have 199k on it when i got it. hell i have 227k on it now.
Meant no offense at all, nice truck!

I know here we'd never see anything that inexpensive, all of our used trucks have 80K miles or less.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Some of the 1500s are gonna have the viper motor in them too starting the end of this month. 525 FT lbs is impressive for a gasser. Too bad they are only rated to tow like 1,500 lbs though.

·
Banned
34,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dustin Smith said:
And this relates to the Cummins in a tow rig how?

The Lightning will still kill it.:flipoff2:
If you are talking about the Ram SRT-10, I would take that bet.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I paid 6500 for my 96 laramie ext cab CTD with 150k on it . There are deals out there ... now to fix the killer dowl pin

1 - 20 of 90 Posts