Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 116 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
fwiw sceep, that ttb setup uses the same gears and lockers as the SA 44, so you could put a locker or gears in it, and not really be out any money(just time)

·
thhhpptthh!
46,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Hutchew said:
sceep, I have a HP44 housing, radius arm style, no guts or knuckles if you can use it................
hmm... what width is it? I may be interested. Thanks.

UPDATE: cage is fallin together finally. should hopefully have it all done up this weekend. Then back to trying to get the pig to run.

It really sucks when ya weld the cage all together, and go to install it. and realize that you cant get it back in. :emb2: i hope these straighten out decently.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Well how about some cage pics mang? Quit teasing

Cut them out, weld em back in. Sledgehamma fun, but so is sawzzallll. :D

·
thhhpptthh!
46,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
nopenopenope.... I want it all finished first.

still gotta tie the b-pillar in, and get seat mounting done.

early next week hopefully.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Sceep,
I'd try some new injectors or have that set cleaned. We had same problem with 302 that sat for about a year, injectors rusted at the tips. Once we got new ones she started and ran fine. Pepdaddy

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Chicks dig body damage...............................on the outside! :flipoff2:
It's good to know Sceep, that you didn't waste anytime doing some damage.

Looking good, and congrats on the bargain wheeler!

sceep said:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Sceep, I don't have the axle in front of me right now, but it's out of a f150, thinking about 76-77ish. The truck was stacked in a crush pile at Brannex and I talked 'em into pulling it for me. I got a really killer Dana 21/NP435 combo with it too. :rolleyes: Thought I was getting a 205, but could just barely see the case when the truck was in the pile. Does your Dad still have his setup? I just got my shop finished and will be tearing into the EB in the next few weeks. I already have a C4 with adaptors for it, but am still sitting on the fence as to whether I'm going auto or stick.

·
thhhpptthh!
46,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
cage pics. I haven't snapped any completed pics of it yet. these are 90%. only thing that was left was to finish the b-pillars and weld in the c-pillars. all is painted now, seats are back in, fenders are straightend back out. Hopefully can get some finished pics tonight.

·
thhhpptthh!
46,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
doors off, trim striped, rust removed, patch welded in, rock sliders on. :rockon

a-pillar floor attatchment

·
thhhpptthh!
46,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
sceep said:
M-fer wont run though. anyone got any ideas. I've quadruple checked my wiring and its all a-ok. Bad ecu is about all we can pin it down to right now. any other ideas?
IT RUNS!!!!!!!!

:mad3:

so much for "i've quadruple checked the wiring" finally got the cash for the new ecu.. pluged it in. nothing. back to the diagrams.
scanning wiring diagams, then, all of a sudden...

"hmmmm.... did i miss this ground?"

sure as shit.

fired right up.

plug in old ecu.

fired right up.

LOL... hopefully i can get my buddy at the parts store to refund me for the ecu. I need that cash for brake lines and gauges. :D

·
thhhpptthh!
46,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Hopefully monday the 12th. I have a trail I'm supposed to lead on the 11th, was going to take dads bronco, but now that this is coming together. I may take it for a shakedown. depends on if i have time to get the spool in this weekend. Pretty tight trail for it though, also pretty tough for a ungeard single locked rig. we'll see. I'll at least drive it to the trailhead! LOL

·
thhhpptthh!
46,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
nothing yet. :(

·
thhhpptthh!
46,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
gittin closer.

exhaust is done.

panel is in door bars to keep the toys in the truck.

gauges are in.anyone know how to wire this tach into the damn efi harness?????

bumpers are gone.

cb works friggin great.sillyneck

21 - 40 of 116 Posts