Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New, due to the demand I have been getting from tow rig owners and people heating up on the trail. These have 1 Quart addiitional capacity than our standard 14 bolt Differential Covers, a huge help when pulling the big hill!

Same price as our regular 14 bolt covers! And don't forget the discount code, PBB10, full price is for people that don't read Pirate.....:smokin:

·
Registered
25,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the great start on these!

We have had them for a couple of months now and we are selling enough that we just made the second batch! Thanks Pirate!

·
Registered
25,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!

2 more today!

I find it strange when people explain that their steel dosen't move and everyone elses' in the world does? Must be a special kind!

As usual, the Strongest(3/8" thick) & Flatest(machined flat) covers made, period!

BTW, it takes alot more to dent 3/8" VS 1/4"......alot more!

Made by the Keebler Elves in a hollow tree!

·
Registered
25,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Says it all!

2 more today!

I find it strange when people explain that their steel dosen't move and everyone elses' in the world does? Must be a special kind!

As usual, the Strongest(3/8" thick) & Flatest(machined flat) covers made, period!

BTW, it takes alot more to dent 3/8" VS 1/4"......alot more!

Made by the Keebler Elves in a hollow tree!

I especially like the elves part!

·
Registered
25,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still getting them out the door....

If you are in the western US you can still get things by Christmas if you order by tommorrow afternoon.....Without extra cost!:smokin:

·
Registered
25,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still the only High Cap strong one!

Lots of 14 bolt covers out there but how many add serious extra capacity and can still take the hardest hit you can throw at it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts