Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, my name is Jaycee, my dad Todd had a large platform on this site under the name "T". Many of his followers came to find out that he was. diagnosed with cancer. In 2017 he passed away after a long battle. If you would just take a second to read this post it would mean a great deal to me. My dad was insanely passionate about his jeep. It was given to him from his dad, and ever since my dad had been working on it. Ever since I was little this jeep was a way for my dad to show off his talents. He was truly something else, you could ask him to do something he had never done before and he would do it perfectly with little to no effort. It is extremely hard for me to write this post, as my dad meant the world to me. He was simply a saint, anyone he came across--even if it was a brief interaction-- spoke very highly of him. This jeep means a great deal to me and is currently in the hands of a family friend who unfortunately can no longer afford the time and money this build needs. So, as heartbreaking as it is he needs to sell it. Now, I know no better place than this website to do so, because just through the short time I have been registered, I have seen the love and support of hundreds of crawlers, and people who admired my dad. It would make my heart happy to see this jeep go to someone on this website as I know it would be in great hands. It is still a very large work in progress so if you are interested understand that. When my dad got cancer he was unable to work on it and was in the middle of putting it back together so it is honestly in pieces. However, we have ALL the parts to my knowledge, and it has been newly painted I will add pictures below. Back in I think 2010 my dad stretched this 1985 two door CJ-7 so he could include my mom, sister and I in on his adventures. He also fabricated and welded the roll cage by hand (he was an expert welder and had a career in fabrication and welding). The seats are brand new and race car style. It has a brand new LS V8 Corvette 6.2L engine that reaches 450 horse power I believe (I can always get more information on everything). Brand new suspension and flex kit, as well as loads of other supped up features. If you or someone you know would be interested in buying this project please message me or email me at [email protected]. The only thing I request about it is that his trademark Skull and Gear head signature be kept in the jeep somehow; it is currently engraved in the side. Please if you have any questions contact me. My dad's page may also have a lot more information on the jeep you can find him under @"T". Thank you for your time!
Here are some pictures:

Sincerely,
T-Loves Jeeping Daughter

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Excellent post, I am sure someone will chime in to help. It would be great if it stayed local to you so you could experience and possibly have a hand in its progress....even if that is just assisting with decision making and keeping your dads style to it as a remembrance.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent post, I am sure someone will chime in to help. It would be great if it stayed local to you so you could experience and possibly have a hand in its progress....even if that is just assisting with decision making and keeping your dads style to it as a remembrance.
Thank you for the kind words, that would be a dream scenario, but as long as I know it is going to good hands I will be. content. This jeep and every memory of it at least deserves that.

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
42,410 Posts
click the username in the post
Thank you.

build thread-

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello Everyone, my name is Jaycee, my dad Todd had a large platform on this site under the name "T". Many of his followers came to find out that he was. diagnosed with cancer. In 2017 he passed away after a long battle. If you would just take a second to read this post it would mean a great deal to me. My dad was insanely passionate about his jeep. It was given to him from his dad, and ever since my dad had been working on it. Ever since I was little this jeep was a way for my dad to show off his talents. He was truly something else, you could ask him to do something he had never done before and he would do it perfectly with little to no effort. It is extremely hard for me to write this post, as my dad meant the world to me. He was simply a saint, anyone he came across--even if it was a brief interaction-- spoke very highly of him. This jeep means a great deal to me and is currently in the hands of a family friend who unfortunately can no longer afford the time and money this build needs. So, as heartbreaking as it is he needs to sell it. Now, I know no better place than this website to do so, because just through the short time I have been registered, I have seen the love and support of hundreds of crawlers, and people who admired my dad. It would make my heart happy to see this jeep go to someone on this website as I know it would be in great hands. It is still a very large work in progress so if you are interested understand that. When my dad got cancer he was unable to work on it and was in the middle of putting it back together so it is honestly in pieces. However, we have ALL the parts to my knowledge, and it has been newly painted I will add pictures below. Back in I think 2010 my dad stretched this 1985 two door CJ-7 so he could include my mom, sister and I in on his adventures. He also fabricated and welded the roll cage by hand (he was an expert welder and had a career in fabrication and welding). The seats are brand new and race car style. It has a brand new LS V8 Corvette 6.2L engine that reaches 450 horse power I believe (I can always get more information on everything). Brand new suspension and flex kit, as well as loads of other supped up features. If you or someone you know would be interested in buying this project please message me or email me at [email protected]. The only thing I request about it is that his trademark Skull and Gear head signature be kept in the jeep somehow; it is currently engraved in the side. Please if you have any questions contact me. My dad's page may also have a lot more information on the jeep you can find him under @"T". Thank you for your time!
Here are some pictures:
View attachment 3114455 View attachment 3114456 View attachment 3114457 View attachment 3114458 View attachment 3114459
Sincerely,
T-Loves Jeeping Daughter
The Jeep has found a great new home! Thank you to everyone who had an interest in it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts