Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new in the box Lock Right for a Dana 60 front (2620-LR). I need a locker for an 4 cyl Toyota 8.

$300 shipped to you.

Or

If you have a good Lock Right for a 4cyl toy 8 and want to trade I am game for that or If you have a good working 3rd with a locker in it with 3.90 or 4.88 and ^ gears and are willing to trade let me know. (My Toy is an 81 and should have 3.90's [yea I know I should really check] and would be willing so re-gear my other dif thats why the 488 and ^)

I am in the Fresno area and am willing to deliver it to your door. I bought this a couple of years ago for a Blazer I had and never put it in. I now have a Toy and need some traction.

Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
deal but the shipping and handling is $150 additional.:goofball:

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
I've got a Toyota 8" quick lock new in the box, I'd do an even trade on it each of us pay shipping. Let me know...

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shoot me your phone # and I will call you. Let me know what time is good to call, Pacific Time.

·
Registered
989 Posts
79 ford 60 35 spline inners 30 outers

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
yep 35 spline. I bought this for my Chevy 60 and have scrapped my idea of building my Jeepster.

DRM, I am thinking about your offer. I havent really found anything good about that Quuick Lock yet, just bad and thats with small tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts