Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Questions:
1) Are you just announcing the product, or are you also offering a PBB discount?

2) Would you be able to make a set with all flush mount bolts (like you did for the two bottom bolts for the 'vise')? I have Avalanche corners and would like something that matches...they don't offer their rockers with the extra 'nerf'.

3) Would you be able to make a set for a CJ-8 without the cut-out at the front for the lip on the CJ fenders? I have YJ fenders on mine.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeepskate:

10% off for PBB members

$25 for Stainless flush bolts down the side.

Is the CJ8 tub the same as a CJ7 b/t the wheel wells? Are the body mounts in the same location? If so, I can do it? If not it will require a little investigation.

JeremyH:

Shooting for the same price point on the TJ as the CJ. TJ will be ready in about 4weeks.

·
Registered
320 Posts
The CJ-8 tub is 10" longer between the wheelwells.
Yes, the body mounts are in the same locations (as a matter of fact, my tub is a graft of the original rear half & the front half of a YJ).
I have both vehicles (a CJ-7 and a CJ-8), so I can give you a full set of measurement differences at any point...shouldn't be any more involved than the extra 10" of length on the rocker, leaving out the notch for the fender lip, and a few extra inches of length on the tube. I realize that this, of course, adds to the cost.

·
Registered
320 Posts
You still around? Sent you an e-mail reply a week or two ago and haven't heard back from you...

-Rodney

·
Registered
320 Posts
No problem...I figured you probably got busy. I'll give you my update in the reply to your e-mail. Thanks.

-Rodney

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
OK, here is a teaser of the TJ prototype. Crappy pic but better pics and info will be available next week. The design is done so they will be ready for orders in a week.

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Started stripping the CJ-7 yesterday, so I should be ready for the rockers right around the time they're due to arrive.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Couple questions

TJ pricing? Can you put in two support tubes like on the CJ products? Can I get them without "Schrockworks" cut out of them.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
TJ price is the same, $298.

They ship with two supports like the CJ. This guy just wanted one.

It would actually cost about $40 more to remove the logo bec. I'd have to do a single unit run with the laser cutter, but it could be done.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts