Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

Registered
That new car Jordan has is going to be fast, but it will take a year or two to learn how to drive it, Tom needs to not take short cuts to have a chance, all the other Kings know how to win so don't count out any of them, Now onto who I think will win this race Gomez brothers will win this years race.

Premium Member
I'm going with Jason or Waylon this year. I like Tom's new car, but the other two are so methodical, if they don't break, I'd say it's going to be one of these two.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Premium Member
I'm going with Jason or Waylon this year. I like Tom's new car, but the other two are so methodical, if they don't break, I'd say it's going to be one of these two.

The old red dragon, or Orange Dragon as it's called now is fast. Real fast. Bomber cars are really freaking fast too. Should be an awesome race Friday

Premium Member
One thing I learned is that you can't make predictions for KOH based upon qualifying, or the short course races throughout the year. As long as there is still many hours of rock crawling involved in the race, I still think the Bomber / Miller rigs have the advantage when they can keep them together.

Change is good.
No love for our pole sitter? Nick can drive, and he builds cars, and that motor might make for some passing opportunities that others don't have.

Registered
No love for our pole sitter? Nick can drive, and he builds cars, and that motor might make for some passing opportunities that others don't have.
I like Nick, good guy. Builds all on his own.

I want to see a Blyer or Levi. Nick has a real chance. Gomez bros have earned one... it wouldn't surprise me.

Registered
That鈥檚 great. No matter what I wanted to see a new statistic unfold. Back to back joining Shannon as 3 time king. In a way it would feel weird crowning a new king. Loved the course format. Very technical and I hope Dave continues to develop courses with options.

Premium Member
I like Nick, good guy. Builds all on his own.

I want to see a Blyer or Levi. Nick has a real chance. Gomez bros have earned one... it wouldn't surprise me.
Looks like Josh is coming in shortly for 10th.

Premium Member

Registered
Nick is always the fastest, till he breaks.
Pacing. Nick and Loren don't seem to learn it, and I really feel like a co-dog for Jason helped reel him in enough to keep his junk alive. Curious if Shannon/Wayland/others will add a winch/spare tire changer now that tire balls are out, and flats are a thing again.

21 - 40 of 91 Posts