Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Goat Gear is proud to announce a brand new product for KOH 2011.
Goat Gear has developed a catheter kit with the WINNING racer in mind. Our "Fast Flow" race catheter kit is available at www.racecatheter.com

As most of you know, I have been very fortunate to be aligned with some of the top racing teams from around the country. During the past few years of racing, I could not find a catheter that didn't have some sort of issue during the race. After a lot of frustration and many campfire stories from other competitors, my wife (a RN) has developed a catheter kit that will solve all of your "evacuation" needs.

This kit has been tested over the past year in KOH, BITD and the Baja 1000. Our very own PBB "God" (Lance) wore one of our race catheter kits during his latest amazing adventure, co-driving for Roger Norman in the 2010 Baja 1000. After the race, Lance was quoted saying the catheter was absolutely "flawless".

We have decided to help out the LCQ teams this year with a little promotional sponsorship. Every LCQ team that qualifies for the 2011 KOH will recieve (2) "Fast Flow" race catheter kits from www.racecatheter.com . Thats a total of 40 race catheter kits.

Dave Cole has stepped up and allowed us to "pimp" our product at the Desert Concepts booth. If you are in the LCQ and you qualify for KOH 2011, just go to the Desert Concepts booth and pick up your free catheter kits.
We will also be selling our kits on site at the Desert Conspts booth, however, due to the on-site demand of the product, I would suggest ordering on-line.

We accept PayPal and most major Credit/Debit cards. As of right now, we are using USPS for our shipping. They are the most cost effective.

ALSO, if the 2011 "King" of KOH would be interested in a year sponsorship from www.racecatheter.com, we would be honored to supply the winning team with all their catheter needs for their 2011 racing endeavors.

We are also offering a special promotion for KOH 2011. Order 8 or more catheters and get 2 for free. You do not need to specify it on your order sheet...just order 8 and we will send 10. Offer expires on Feb. 12, 2011 This promotion is for everyone, you do not need to be a competitor.

AND, if you don't think you need a catheter...keep in mind that 2010 KOH was lost by 28 seconds. How long does it take to get out of the car, pee and get back in? Our kits were designed for times "when stopping is not an option".

Thank you and good luck in KOH 2011.

Jason Berger

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
Great product Jason!!

I got one of these from Lance in Ensanada and wore it for our (too short of a) run at the 1000 as well.

no problems, worked well, kit came w/ more than enough tape.

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2: out of :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

--B

·
Premium Member
17,786 Posts
I wore one of these kits in the 2010 Baja 1000. I ironmanned the entire 1000+ mile race, and even with getting out to change two flats the catherter did not come off (I always tend to step on the pee tube, or get it caught on something). It is definitely the best one I've tested to date.

·
Always Late
995 Posts
Good looking product. That's cool that you put so much time in development.

Two problems that I see for myself though..One is that I am not racing this year, so I wouldn't need one, other than standing around the campfire drinking.

Number 2 problem is that you only offer them in up to 1.5" wide. :D:D

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Cool to see you supporting us in the LCQ.

This warning cracked me up... :laughing:

Do not use if you have lesions or sores on your penis

·
Premium Member
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Good looking product. That's cool that you put so much time in development.

Two problems that I see for myself though..One is that I am not racing this year, so I wouldn't need one, other than standing around the campfire drinking.

Number 2 problem is that you only offer them in up to 1.5" wide. :D:D
Funny you mention that. You will see a post in General chit chat about this issue. Remeber when Jeff posted the laws by the BLM and the issue of peeing and public nudity came up?
Buy my catheter and you don't have to worry about it. You never have to leave your spot to look for a place to pee. You will not miss any action while you are looking for a private/decent place to take a leak. Just sit there and enjoy the race...you can pee anytime you want. Nobody will even know!

I can get you wider ones...:flipoff2:

·
Registered
923 Posts
I don't care who you are.... that's just funny.

Enough penis talk, back to work.

So Lance was the test subject? I guess you have a wide selection of sizes including the small ones ;)

I'm sure Lance wouldn't ban me for that little joke...at least I hope not!

·
Registered
343 Posts
as last minute as some of these teams are completing their builds, they're gonna need one just for the drive in the tow rig TO the race! where do you think the best place to drill a hole in the floor of an F450 would be? you better DOUBLE everyones order!

i might get some just cuz i'm to lazzy to get out of the rig on trail runs. got any surplus X-Smalls you wanna give away, since everyone seems to be looking in their side mirrors, "objects in mirror may appear closer than they are!":shaking:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts