Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i can legaly go another 6" of lift so i was thinking of a 5-7" lift kit. this is a dd and off roader so how big and what lift would you guys run? oh and i was thinking of about a 35" tire.

·
Banned
5,353 Posts
Dont you really mean that you want some 2x3 square tube to weld the axles to the frame? do like everyone else does go 54" toyota rears in the front and 63" chevy rear leafs in back. by the time you ad shackles you will get about 4-5 total inchels of lift and be able to go off road or if you really want to go 7" skycracker springs and 4 " shackles and end up looking like this:

Attachments

·
Banned
10,335 Posts
Yeah... I agree, you can go to high. I get away with 2" lift springs and shackles for another 1 1/2" I can fit 33's easily and flex is good. That keeps the gravity off your top weight. A few of the guys I know run rears up front and chevy behind, and they all love it. :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok so how dose this rears in front and chevy in back work what year and lift do you need? oh and i like the skycraper photo do it you self?:flipoff2:

·
Banned
5,353 Posts
yea thats what it looked like after i went driving on my roof at 65+
needless to say truck is now about 7 " lower and still clears 35's just fine

The toy rears are pretty much a bolt on the rears you will have to weld new perches

1 - 5 of 5 Posts