Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2 inch body lift and 3leaf fab shackles, i will put the rear bumper on right after i get reese hitch because I tow a trailer., next are 32's, I also have to put my KC lights back on

before

after

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not a bad start what are your future plans?
32 MTs and then a motorcycle, then a SAS, V8 swap after 4.3 engine wears out, custom front bumper, winch, and much more oh and painted blue or black

·
Registered
14,847 Posts
32 MTs and then a motorcycle, then a SAS, V8 swap after 4.3 engine wears out, custom front bumper, winch, and much more oh and painted blue or black
that 4.3 wont wear out. i got over 200,000 on mine and just left it in there when i did my SFA. im only running 33s so its more then enough power

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Wow.

Can hardly tell it's the same truck.:shaking:

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
:laughing:

Thats too funny.....anyway, I liked the rims before you rattle canned them black.

Edit: That thing looks ANGRY

·
Registered
485 Posts
my first car was a '95 blazer. easy as shit to work on. albeit, it was a terrible off-road car. the ground clearance to the frame was terrible, and the IFS jostled the truck like a boat in a hurricane. that being said, i hated it with a passion, and it was always causing problems. it had terrible body roll and sucked down gas for a V6. we had it since new and it lasted for 13 years and still looked new, but man, i hated that car.

the only good thing was plenty of room in the back with the seats down.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my first car was a '95 blazer. easy as shit to work on. albeit, it was a terrible off-road car. the ground clearance to the frame was terrible, and the IFS jostled the truck like a boat in a hurricane. that being said, i hated it with a passion, and it was always causing problems. it had terrible body roll and sucked down gas for a V6. we had it since new and it lasted for 13 years and still looked new, but man, i hated that car.

the only good thing was plenty of room in the back with the seats down.:flipoff2:

i love my blazer only gotton stuck once in sand and that is wy i am going to do a SAS it isn't the best gas millage but I LOVE this blazer, espically since i can go where the big "ass" trucks cant, it is a great trail runner

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:laughing:

Thats too funny.....anyway, I liked the rims before you rattle canned them black.

Edit: That thing looks ANGRY
what do you mean it looks "angry" in a good or bad way?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
i love my blazer only gotton stuck once in sand and that is wy i am going to do a SAS it isn't the best gas millage but I LOVE this blazer, espically since i can go where the big "ass" trucks cant, it is a great trail runner
he probably means he can go on the tight trails where the big ass trucks cant go cause they dont fit. i used to think the same shit when i had my cherokee with a 4 inch lift and 31's.

just remember these things

a sawzall is your friend

60's 60's 60's 14bolt

dana 44's dont last!

keep it low keep it wide

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Looks like you have a lot osf tire slip there.....took a couple "attempts" to get up that little hill after moving to the right a little at a time.....? Damn, I knew I should have posted pics of my stock '94Blazer with 285's<<< I didn't realize it would be hardcore or tech informative....hehehe

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like you have a lot osf tire slip there.....took a couple "attempts" to get up that little hill after moving to the right a little at a time.....? Damn, I knew I should have posted pics of my stock '94Blazer with 285's<<< I didn't realize it would be hardcore or tech informative....hehehe

this pic was before a I had a rear locker. The rear IS locked now

hear is putting in the new rear

hear it is stuck just after i bought it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Why? It already has a dent on the (L) rear qtr. above the tire......

Chevyrules05, how much did you "air" down in that beach pic where you got stuck?

none i used to drive thru that sand all the time with my c/k 1500 but my blazer is heaiver and i didn't realize that the was that loose

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
none i used to drive thru that sand all the time with my c/k 1500 but my blazer is heaiver and i didn't realize that the was that loose

That's just dumb. If you're going on the beach, you should air down. You were just lucky with the 1500. any tire spin at all, and you are going to the bottom. Pulled out a nice rig in Oregon, off the beach, After it sat thru the high tide

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Apparently everybody was born being a badass hardcore wheeler that knows everything and nobody had a first 4x4 they thought was cool with 1" larger tires.

Don't get discouraged man. If you're modding, wheeling, and loving your blazer, you're more of a wheeler than most of the guys on here. Bigger things will come with time if you stick with it. Don't let some of these jerks discourage you or take anything to heart.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts

uh huh, thought so..........

The little blazer most likely had smaller/narrower tires on it too...exacerbating the likelyhood of a stuck situation.

There is also a proper place/catagory to post this caliber of question. Oh and we must have missed the part about the 1" larger tires he installed.....I "thought" they were the same tires. Now, would they be 1" larger....or 1/2" larger measured from the center?

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Apparently everybody was born being a badass hardcore wheeler that knows everything and nobody had a first 4x4 they thought was cool with 1" larger tires.

Don't get discouraged man. If you're modding, wheeling, and loving your blazer, you're more of a wheeler than most of the guys on here. Bigger things will come with time if you stick with it. Don't let some of these jerks discourage you or take anything to heart.

I agree.
Just because youre doin things a bit differently some guys are gonna flame ya. But if this is the rig you like FOKUM and keep wrenchin and wheelin.

Some guys talk shit. But where are pics of their rigs?????:shaking:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts