Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am selling my Dodge and thinking about putting a new motor in my little sisters herokee and driving that every day to save money on another ride. Does anyone know of a very affordable, good place to install a new motor into this ride? Should I just have the motor taht is in there rebuilt? The thing still runs, it just needs to be gone through. Who has some advice here. I will travel up to Sac to get this done.

Dima

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You guys have got to be kidding me. No one here has any idea who can do this, or one of you guys may have a shop that can handle this kind of job?

Dima

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
I am thinking, all I know is the name of a few shops on Pleasanton to NOT take the work too

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about Adam Ant's shop up in Roseville (rosemont Automotive)? Anything else? Comeon guys, Iam gonna need this in the enxt couple of weeks.

Dima

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
e-mailed them. THanks
Dima

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bent70 said:
You can buy my zj and swap that motor in or roll the zj.
cheap and still works.
Yea...no I need something that is not beat on and wheeled. I want a stocker for the msot part. This cHerokee has a 4" lift, and 32's. Other than that it is stock.

Thanks though
Dima

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Flatty said:
Yea...no I need something that is not beat on and wheeled. I want a stocker for the msot part. This cHerokee has a 4" lift, and 32's. Other than that it is stock.

Thanks though
Dima

My pop just had a long block dropped off in his driveway from some place for a good price, dunno where or what he paid but there has to be places like that in your area - let your fingers do the walkin ;)

So.. you got a trail rig now or just a DD? ;)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Flatty said:

Thanks though
Dima
Beat what are you talking about :flipoff2: its really not that bad.
Sucks you have to get rid of the dodge so soon. :(

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Brandon said:
My pop just had a long block dropped off in his driveway from some place for a good price, dunno where or what he paid but there has to be places like that in your area - let your fingers do the walkin ;)

So.. you got a trail rig now or just a DD? ;)

Yea, I got a trail rig, it is sitting in teh garage with the body unbolted getting ready to be built. I am starting on the FJ Igot from you... About time eh?

If you can find out the name of the place he got it, taht would be great.

Dima

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Flatty said:
You guys have got to be kidding me. No one here has any idea who can do this, or one of you guys may have a shop that can handle this kind of job?

Dima
No, you got to be kidding me. You cant put a motor in a cherokee. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Keith said:
No, you got to be kidding me. You cant put a motor in a cherokee. :grinpimp:
I got no time. Right now, I would rather pay to have it done than to take the time to do it myself. BEtween teaching, coaching, and planning a wedding, I barely have time to build the cruiser and get laid...

Dima

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Flatty said:
BEtween teaching, coaching, and planning a wedding, I barely have time to build the cruiser and get laid...

Dima
Wow, who is the lucky dude :flipoff2:

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Keith said:
Wow, who is the lucky dude :flipoff2:

Oh I didn't tell you? Its you. Ever since I named you my bitch, you WILL be mine. :flipoff2:

Dima

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
Keith said:
Just a warning.....

As you can see, my teeth are a little sharp
perfect cus dimas pencil dick will floss those babies to a purty smile!

jiMMy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts