Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
34,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's still on, feb 1 2pm in Oroville at round table pizza.....see everyone there, just use oro-dam exit right through 2 lights after the 2nd light "burger king" take a left into a big shopping center, round table is in there. hope many of you show up! I will post this in GENERAL section too and try to keep it up for all interested to see. I will try and email all those that contacted me too. please post here if you are coming.
thank you

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
sorry, gotta work, but if they are going to be on the first of every month, i'll make sure i got the day off.

·
Registered
34,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brandon said:
if this is a thread for clubs then ours meets last wednesday of every month here in sac, I'd come to yours but I'm too lazy to drive to Oroville :flipoff2:
I hear ya....I'm so lazy, that I'm starting a club just so I don't have to drive to Sac to join RCRC..........:D :D

·
Registered
34,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brandon said:
aren't the ophir gophers in oroville?
Yup, bunch of old guys, scouts, fullsize long bed chevy on like 33's some LC's and they all seem to break down:D and they haven't updated there web site in like 5 years,lol....exciting bunch:rolleyes: too wild for me:D

·
Registered
483 Posts
SeaBass44 said:

Yup, bunch of old guys, scouts, fullsize long bed chevy on like 33's some LC's and they all seem to break down:D and they haven't updated there web site in like 5 years,lol....exciting bunch:rolleyes: too wild for me:D
ya, and you would know this how darren? after all, I haven't seen you at any of our meetings or runs. I guess it just sucks that even the locals think that.

·
Registered
34,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Toyaholic said:

ya, and you would know this how darren? after all, I haven't seen you at any of our meetings or runs. I guess it just sucks that even the locals think that.
sorry guy, that was YOUR desrription to me a few years back:eek: you said they break down in there POS scouts and block the trail and you can't tell them anything cause they "know it all" and they hate TOYOTAs and just barly like the LC's cause they look like jeeps:flipoff2:

·
Registered
34,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SnowScoutII said:
Yeah i will try yo be there, What say is the 1st on? I have classes Mon wed and friday but any time and im there for sure!:D
feb 1st=Sat.

·
Registered
483 Posts
well, i honestly don't remember ever saying that to you, unless you are referring to when i used to work at the video store ... and well shit, i didn't even know crap back then. hmm ... damn that was a long time ago. anyways, truth is, ya, we used to have a bunch of vehicles that needed more maintenance BEFORE the trips, but those have pretty much been weeded out.

i'll stop now prior to trying to pimp the club and let you have your thread back. oh and darren, it wasn't personal, just wasn't sure how you heard that about us.

ok peeps ... back to your regularly scheduled programming. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
34,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Toyaholic said:
well, i honestly don't remember ever saying that to you, unless you are referring to when i used to work at the video store ... and well shit, i didn't even know crap back then. hmm ... damn that was a long time ago. anyways, truth is, ya, we used to have a bunch of vehicles that needed more maintenance BEFORE the trips, but those have pretty much been weeded out.

i'll stop now prior to trying to pimp the club and let you have your thread back. oh and darren, it wasn't personal, just wasn't sure how you heard that about us.

ok peeps ... back to your regularly scheduled programming. :flipoff2:
Ya it was way back at the Video store;) No big deal, didn't know you even joined the gophirs:confused:

·
Registered
34,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Blucruz said:
I'l be There-Do you want me to bring a copy of Pair-o-dice 4wheelers bylaws to look at?

For anyone interested the CA4WD North District meeting is this Saturday at 9:00am in Oroville at the Boy Scout building on Safford St.
Yes that will be helpfull thank you! does Pair-o-dice 4wheelers have a website at all?

·
Registered
27,624 Posts
flimmy said:
Hey SeaBass can you take notes ? I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. I may be tied up with some crack whore.
Saying nothing was easier than typing this senseless babble, which translates into "I don't care"... idiot. Obviouvly this has nothing to do with you, you are in PA, leave it alone then.

Darren, I will try to make it, rig or not

·
Registered
34,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wilson said:

Saying nothing was easier than typing this senseless babble, which translates into "I don't care"... idiot. Obviouvly this has nothing to do with you, you are in PA, leave it alone then.

Darren, I will try to make it, rig or not
cOOL.........In Flimmys defence, he is kidding around on an inside joke fromm an earlier post elsewhere, just helping to keep this post up top,. we are friends, but I see how it would read that way not knowing what I just told you;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.