Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sucks..I mean,,sure dricking nd driving get ya into trouble,but I don't mind a few at the beach...not anymore..:eek: :mad:

FLORENCE -- The Siuslaw National Forest will ban alcohol possession in off-highway vehicle riding areas in the Sand Lake Recreation Area and the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area.

Acting Forest Supervisor Bill Helphinstine said a federal order prohibiting possession of alcohol in off-highway vehicle riding areas takes effect May 1, 2003. The maximum penalty for the violation is $5,000, and up to six months in prison.

Helphinstine said the ban is part of a nationwide effort to increase safety in national recreation areas.

(Copyright 2003 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved

:flipoff:

·
Registered
68 Posts
So does this include the campgrounds also or just the dunes??? This just may really suck cause now Im gonna have to figure out a way to disquise the keg we always bring. I dont ride with beer on me cause Im always wrecking, but this law was inevedable (sp) but it still sucks.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is for you cooler too i suppose..it says possession..so if its your cooler,,i guess its your ticket..will be interesting to see what happens come sand fest..3000 non drunk idiots not running wild..hmmm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts