Votes: 44 86.3%
  • uhhhhh no..:)

Votes: 7 13.7%
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
27,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok had to make it mine, so I found a real LOUD color to suite me :DCops can't tell me I was trying to be inconspicuous :Dmight go yellow on the cage, later on that, also put in new flush tail lights, and they both work :eek: not the most technical mod, but it's one we all make to our rigs to say "HEY IT's MINE!";) just for shits & giggles, make this a poll, do ya like it? and suggest a cage color,please share pics of your colors too, I would like to see others.

·
Registered
27,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sharp said:
i like it, but don't go with yellow on the cage that will look :barf:
whats with the rear shackles?:eek:
Those are "John Holms" Shackles:D with buggies;) I need a little shorter spring, these are 52" mid 70's chevy 1/2 tons, about 2" to low in the back to, but I don't mind.

·
Registered
27,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rockit said:
I LIKE.
I'm thinking of orange body and silver for cage.
What color orange is that?
It's the "contractors" line of spray cans from I think Krylon 5817 I think....$5 a can, took 5

·
Registered
27,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TTURokToy said:
Whatever you do, don't cut the back off like you did the zuki. That thing was sweet til ya did that.
........ok;)

·
Registered
27,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mo said:
Should have gone with a light blue-gray color. With those damn bug-eyed headlights, it would look like it was being choked to death
BaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that some funny shit! I lost it and was laughing out loud! Ya those are bug eyed cause the rad is a 4 row so big it sits in the light holes, so they have the "john Holms" ext. kit;) I still need to touch up the black, and I'm painting the dash krinkle paint.

·
Registered
27,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kajeepxj said:
dude that color rules! i'm doin KUBOTA orange on my jeep pretty soon here with black in some areas (bottom of doors and around the "fenders" or lack thereof, then a black cage when the top comes off
THx! I have no idea why I picked that color:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

·
Registered
27,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jeepmangled87 said:
Is that spray paint??? Dude ditch the mud flaps, If its law that you got to have them, then just pay the ticket:eek:
Yup spray cans. & yes law stays away with those, tickets are $76.00 and if you get a few it's failure and willl get ugly. That pop off for off road...If I was worried about looks, I would have a sports car or Camaro, not a rattle can ORANGE Jeep,LOL:D

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
darren, you when for the expensive paint, when i painted my yota i used el hunter green 2 for a dollar cans, but i got a shit load of them. you should put coils in the rear of that thing, way better departure angle, looks scary:D

·
Registered
27,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
rEDneCkRoOter said:
darren, you when for the expensive paint, when i painted my yota i used el hunter green 2 for a dollar cans, but i got a shit load of them. you should put coils in the rear of that thing, way better departure angle, looks scary:D
I should, but I'm just going to wheel the piss outa it this year! It's a MONSTER so departure angle means diddly:D

·
Registered
8,697 Posts
All I can say is it looks BETTER than white :flipoff2: I thought about painting mine that color and then everyone used it.:rolleyes: If you do the cage yellow then it will look like Glows cruiser, if you do silver, it will look like that trailtough zuk.

·
Registered
27,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Brad said:
All I can say is it looks BETTER than white :flipoff2: I thought about painting mine that color and then everyone used it.:rolleyes: If you do the cage yellow then it will look like Glows cruiser, if you do silver, it will look like that trailtough zuk.
Everythings been done:( :( But itu's a 1 of a kind in my town:cool:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.