Votes: 44 86.3%
  • uhhhhh no..:)

Votes: 7 13.7%
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok had to make it mine, so I found a real LOUD color to suite me :DCops can't tell me I was trying to be inconspicuous :Dmight go yellow on the cage, later on that, also put in new flush tail lights, and they both work :eek: not the most technical mod, but it's one we all make to our rigs to say "HEY IT's MINE!";) just for shits & giggles, make this a poll, do ya like it? and suggest a cage color,please share pics of your colors too, I would like to see others.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
i like it, but don't go with yellow on the cage that will look :barf:
whats with the rear shackles?:eek:

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sharp said:
i like it, but don't go with yellow on the cage that will look :barf:
whats with the rear shackles?:eek:
Those are "John Holms" Shackles:D with buggies;) I need a little shorter spring, these are 52" mid 70's chevy 1/2 tons, about 2" to low in the back to, but I don't mind.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I LIKE.
I'm thinking of orange body and silver for cage.
What color orange is that?

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rockit said:
I LIKE.
I'm thinking of orange body and silver for cage.
What color orange is that?
It's the "contractors" line of spray cans from I think Krylon 5817 I think....$5 a can, took 5

·
Everyday is Tuesday.
46,291 Posts
Should have gone with a light blue-gray color. With those damn bug-eyed headlights, it would look like it was being choked to death

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mo said:
Should have gone with a light blue-gray color. With those damn bug-eyed headlights, it would look like it was being choked to death
BaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that some funny shit! I lost it and was laughing out loud! Ya those are bug eyed cause the rad is a 4 row so big it sits in the light holes, so they have the "john Holms" ext. kit;) I still need to touch up the black, and I'm painting the dash krinkle paint.

·
Registered
914 Posts
dude that color rules! i'm doin KUBOTA orange on my jeep pretty soon here with black in some areas (bottom of doors and around the "fenders" or lack thereof, then a black cage when the top comes off

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kajeepxj said:
dude that color rules! i'm doin KUBOTA orange on my jeep pretty soon here with black in some areas (bottom of doors and around the "fenders" or lack thereof, then a black cage when the top comes off
THx! I have no idea why I picked that color:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jeepmangled87 said:
Is that spray paint??? Dude ditch the mud flaps, If its law that you got to have them, then just pay the ticket:eek:
Yup spray cans. & yes law stays away with those, tickets are $76.00 and if you get a few it's failure and willl get ugly. That pop off for off road...If I was worried about looks, I would have a sports car or Camaro, not a rattle can ORANGE Jeep,LOL:D

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
darren, you when for the expensive paint, when i painted my yota i used el hunter green 2 for a dollar cans, but i got a shit load of them. you should put coils in the rear of that thing, way better departure angle, looks scary:D

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rEDneCkRoOter said:
darren, you when for the expensive paint, when i painted my yota i used el hunter green 2 for a dollar cans, but i got a shit load of them. you should put coils in the rear of that thing, way better departure angle, looks scary:D
I should, but I'm just going to wheel the piss outa it this year! It's a MONSTER so departure angle means diddly:D

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
All I can say is it looks BETTER than white :flipoff2: I thought about painting mine that color and then everyone used it.:rolleyes: If you do the cage yellow then it will look like Glows cruiser, if you do silver, it will look like that trailtough zuk.

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Brad said:
All I can say is it looks BETTER than white :flipoff2: I thought about painting mine that color and then everyone used it.:rolleyes: If you do the cage yellow then it will look like Glows cruiser, if you do silver, it will look like that trailtough zuk.
Everythings been done:( :( But itu's a 1 of a kind in my town:cool:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts