• I like it..!

Votes: 44 86.3%
  • uhhhhh no..:)

Votes: 7 13.7%
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Yeah, I like the navy blue color for the cage. Either that or black. Needs to be dark. When I get around to painting my rig, I will also use a bright color, but I'm going to paint the grill flat black and also the raised part of the hood. If you paint the grill black it will hide the affect of your bug-eyed head lights.

·
Premium Member
8,196 Posts
Man, it looks good.
One idea you may go for is running a set of dodge truck rear springs insted of the shevy ones, but run them backwards. They are both 52", but the dodge springs have a 2" offset pin.

I say it looks like you are trying to moparize it some more. :flipoff2:

Garrett

·
Registered
157 Posts
pic

Heres a pic to give you a few ideas. We are throwing around silver for the cages as well. Both jeeps are bright orange...his cage is yellow, mine black, & my front bumper is engine enamel silver (walmart). He just put a set of trailready's locks on his with silver rings and black wheels...so I think he is going to paint the cage the same color as my front bumper, cause its almost an exact match to the TR rings. I'll post up another picture if he paints it...by the way both of them have 3 months of fab. dust sitting on them...so they look like shit...but :flipoff2:

Attachments

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Robert said:
You went to the trouble of installing flush tail lights and didn't go LED???:rolleyes: :flipoff2:
Dude I'm not spending a bunch of $ on lights I don't even see when I hit the brakes:rolleyes: I got ripped if napa $6, I paid $10 each:flipoff2:

·
Registered
6,308 Posts
I went for the real shock factor and painted mine CHROME with black flames/trim and red accesories.

The flames came about because of glare from the hood.:eek:

I used walmart paint at $0.94 a can.:p

·
Registered
764 Posts
brown cage on a
orange Jeep is my favorite so far

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
SeaBass44 said:

Dude I'm not spending a bunch of $ on lights I don't even see when I hit the brakes:rolleyes: I got ripped if napa $6, I paid $10 each:flipoff2:
I can set you up with some LEDs for low dough.:D

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
SeaBass44 said:

It's the "contractors" line of spray cans from I think Krylon 5817 I think....$5 a can, took 5
yup it is OSHA orange just like mine you SOB!!!

be warned it will fade real quick like....

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Chrisjeep7 said:

yup it is OSHA orange just like mine you SOB!!!

be warned it will fade real quick like....
Ok if I'mn going to scrape it off on roks, might as well leave some color behind!:D

41 - 57 of 57 Posts