Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New pictures from "The Roc" during photo shoot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we also have updated the website..enjoy!

www.theroc4x4.com

If any body needs website work done Jon Strawser does all my work and he is very good at it. If you need a full site done or just your old site fixed send him a email.

[email protected] (figure i would pimp for him)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they played around but never gave it a 100% effort.
It was practice nobody wanted to break anything!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we will have 2 huge nets to catch you if you fall.....
Like at the circus.

Joking, we are looking into the safety and how to fix it

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
What's with all the symetry to the obstacles? Where is the variety, the variances in terrain? :confused:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
How would the plastic drum style barrells work? Like caltrans uses at exit ramps. Will them with water and place accordingly in the LZ's of the sides of the nasty courses.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
noticed its' an "arena", does this mean grandstand seating?? i can see it now... it will be Bristol in Ohio, 100,000 fans sitting a half mile high and under the lights(course you'll have to get the lights;))

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
DRM said:
What's with all the symetry to the obstacles? Where is the variety, the variances in terrain? :confused:
David your right... LilRich and I were up there just 2 weeks ago and the owner now has an idea of what we really need. We left drawings and lots of suggestions. We hope that some of the suggestions will get done before the first event there.

Rich

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm glad im not the only one that thought it looked a little to easy for the types of rigs runnin it, I mentioned that to my club and got ripped apart.... Wasnt doggign the site, just appears ( ive enver ran it can only assume) its gonna need some more to compare in any deal to the natural courses. BUt leav eit like it is for now, so I got a chance in the mod stock next year.. !

I'm counting the days till the first event.

·
Banned
3,454 Posts
Big Rich said:
David your right... LilRich and I were up there just 2 weeks ago and the owner now has an idea of what we really need. We left drawings and lots of suggestions. We hope that some of the suggestions will get done before the first event there.

Rich
Should have stayed in Texas on the last event.No pun intended just so it would be driving distance for me... :flipoff2:

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
Big Rich said:

Rich
Sweet.

My suggestion? Make it like a modular rock climing wall. Locate bungs across the face of some of those obstacles (Set in the concrete), and then build various "handholds" so to speak - rock type formations that can be lifted (crane) into place and bolted down.

You get added obstacles, but changable so it doesn't get too easy :p

I only suggest this method because static obstacles will get old fast, especially once people figure out the right lines. And loose stones places on there just would not want to stay put.

·
Premium Member
40,287 Posts
bigassedredjeep said:
noticed its' an "arena", does this mean grandstand seating?? i can see it now... it will be Bristol in Ohio, 100,000 fans sitting a half mile high and under the lights(course you'll have to get the lights;))
Only if the "bump & run" applies to rock-crawling ;)

TEX

edit - I sell lights :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts