Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

NEW ProCutCNC CNC Plasma Tube and Pipe Cutting and Engraving Machine on Sale Now!

TC2000 Tube cuter is the that affordable way to cut tube accurately with the repeatability of CNC. This CNC tube cutter is used in applications from pipe fitting mfg, race car shops, gym equipment mfg to you hobbyist in the garage. The TC2000 comes in lengths from 6' to 12' to fit in shop large and small. The cutting capacity is 3/4" to 3" round or square. It also has the ability to engrave your material for marking and tagging your tube.

INCLUDES:
-Full 3'x3" 8020 extruded aluminum frame
-Soft Touch" Or "Touch & Go" Z axis (4" Travel)
-Self adjusting tube holder
-Plasma torch mount
-Cable Carrier kit
-4 Axis Motor Package
-1000 ipm Rapid Travel
-*Win8 laptop
-*Mach 3 software
*-SheetCAM software
*-Bend-Tech INDUSTRIAL
*-ESS Ethernet Smooth Stepper Controller
*-Compact THC Controller
*-Torch O/I Relay
-Leveling feet

Price Starts at $9995 complete for the 6' cutting length.

TC2000 has a 6' stock tube cutting length. 6' extension length are available. Please contact for details.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Angle Irion?? That's one that I have not heard yet, but it would be possible with a jig setup in the front where the torch is and on the chuck to hold the angle iron.

On the programming of the angle iron it would be just like a square tube minus the two sides. As for the tube notching you can already get the cope profile DXF from Bend Tech and import it into SheetCAM or you can draw a custom DXF cope and than import the file into SheetCAM.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM sent

To answer the PM questions can you use Bend Tech to get the cut profile and mark the bend locations in SheetCAM Rotary program is yes.

All you have to do is:

> Print the wrapper using (Microsoft XPS Document Writer) as you printer.
>Convert your .xps file to .dxf (we use reaCreator 7 - only $49).
>Open the .dxf in your cad program.
>Scale the .dxf ( in BobCAD it is around .500)
>Edit the lines you want to keep.
>Add labeling that you want to mark on the tube (bend location lengths/orientation lines).
> Save as a .dxf file.
> Open in SheetCAM
>Process it like you would if you made your own .dxf file for a tube. (Use a cut layer and a marking layer in contours)
You ready to cut the tube.

I will try to make a video that will walk trough the versos step. But it is really not that hard. Once you have the cut files for a frame done once. You will be able to repeat the frame with ease again and again.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just announced. Bend-Tech INDUSTRIAL is coming standard on the TC2000. That's right!! The software is included!! Now it is even easier to cut and cope you tubes for bending with the TC2000 and Bend-Tech INDUSTRIAL software. Check out the video on how easy it is for you to get started cutting tube today.

·
Registered
11,067 Posts
How about rectangular tubing? Specifically 2x3

I need to find a machine to help me build this project.....

PLEASE!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
We are building a 20' tube cutter right now and they are using 2x3 tube on their trailers. Here is a picture of what it looks like doing square tube. Email me or give me a call and I can get you pictures of the rectangle tube setup.

Rob
[email protected]
#763.315.5019

Attachments

·
Registered
11,067 Posts
We are building a 20' tube cutter for Flex trailers right now and they are using 2x3 tube on their trailers. Here is a picture of what it looks like doing square tube. Email me or give me a call and I can get you pictures of the rectangle tube setup.

Rob
[email protected]
#763.315.5019
Just fired one off to you. Thank you for the quick reply.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are now offering SigmaTUBE® Tube Cutting Software. This software will work for all of our Solid Works, Inventor and soon with Fusion 360 customers that want to cut not only round tube but Rectangular tube- Square tube- General convex tube- Extruded sections- Angle iron-Channels- I-Beam-Straight end- cuts- Miter cuts- Holes Cut outs- Cope/Finish Mouth cuts- 5-Axis bevel holes- Land bevels- Automatic marking/etching. If you can draft it, Now you can cut it.

Take a look and PM us with questions or for pricing.

https://www.sigmanest.com/products/#_sigmatube

Watch the video of the software in action.

This is a game changer when it comes to cutting tube and saving time and money.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Is the rear chuck pass through so that you can use tube lengths longer than 12'? Also, not sure if your site is up to date.......which software is it coming with now?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts