Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's my plan. My wife actually went and bought the truck while I was at work without me knowing about it. She drove from OK over to AR with a buddy and brought it back. It was sitting in my garage when I got home. It was a great surprise.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
My wife actually went and bought the truck while I was at work without me knowing about it. She drove from OK over to AR with a buddy and brought it back. It was sitting in my garage when I got home. It was a great surprise
Damn man. She got a sister?????:D :D

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
mobil1syn said:
its so pretty ... give it time and it look like this

i hope it doesnt end up like that, that thing is the biggest piece of poop ive ever seen!:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
16,324 Posts
Booger Weldz said:

i hope it doesnt end up like that, that thing is the biggest piece of poop ive ever seen!:flipoff2: :flipoff2:
i know, look at it pull a tire in the driveway. it must have a horrible ramp score.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Dude, the wife getting you a truck...that's about as cool as it gets.

That thing is almost too pretty...almost...

·
Registered
17,626 Posts
Thats one clean looking project truck. I'm really hoping to pick up a runner this weekend, and if I do, that will make two of us with project vehicles :D
Scott

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
My 85 was that mint when I got it a few years ago, and here is what it looks like now. Sure wish I had bought an older toy to start with and sold the 85 for seom coin.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I bet the neighbors are gonna love a new project on their street!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Blue82 said:
I bet the neighbors are gonna love a new project on their street!
My neighbors are actually pretty cool. I respect them and don't make too much noise at night. I work evenings so I can work on it during the day when everyone is gone.

I looked hard and long for a truck. I had to keep telling myself not to settle for something. I had more trouble finding a regular cab 85 with a 22re that wasn't a pos. I guess I just got lucky finding this one. Only complaint on it is the brakes suck.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: New Project

lsloth said:

So are you coming to the bed bobby party this weekend? Maybe drive over in the new toy?
I am planning on it if I can get a hold of my insurance agent so I can get insurance and a tag for it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts