Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of NEW - never run Spicer style U-Joint axle shafts for sale. These were just pulled from my axle that was remaned by the military and just came out of the crate. They have the factory grease on them but other than that they have never had power put to them. The new u-joints alone are $99 each.

$500 for the pair complete. Shipping is additional.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed. Need these to move so I can jump on your wheels. I need those 12" wide wheels you are selling for some 54" Claws. (fingers crossed)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still have these. I have looked on-line and the going rate for a pair of used shafts is $300 - $350 plus shipping. $500 for the pair seems good since they have ZERO run time. Military grade grease included at no additional charge. :D

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still have these sitting on the rack in my shop. Hit me up if you need these. Have ZERO run time on them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Awesome price!!! Would you be able to come up with some kind of heavy duty box or crating? I can take care of the shipping. All I will need is a good weight (better than I can guess) and if you could take them to a FedEx shipping office( not a Kinkos, has to be a FedEx shipping center)? Email me at [email protected]. Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well, ended up finding another set. Good luck with the sale!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
I'll still do 350 and rick them up at one of the truck stops or Walmart in town. Somewhere that I can get a semi. They are 2.5 ton Rockwell, right?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts