1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
man i bet thats fun driving down the highway

·
Registered
105 Posts
Besides the steering wheel being on the wrong side, I wonder what kind of trouble someone would have shipping one to north america. Plus the Diesel engine parts would be a bitch!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Krawwler said:
man i bet thats fun driving down the highway
Ya, but I bet it would be a drag driving UP the highway :D I wonder what Ralph Nader is going to say about that one?

I would take one of the "long-body" 1.9 turbo diesels though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Tuner Inside said:
Besides the steering wheel being on the wrong side, I wonder what kind of trouble someone would have shipping one to north america. Plus the Diesel engine parts would be a bitch!
Forget the Diesel or add a turbo. OK, forget the turbo, there is no room for it.

On which side do you drive in North America? The steering wheel ist on the left side because we drive on the right side in germany, i thougt you do this too?

This dealer is not the only one here in germany, we can buy new samurais at the local suzuki dealer.

"extremely grobstollig" means MTs, i think it could not be translated by google. The camper doesn't need MTs, it needs more power ;-)

Probably you can forget shipping to USA because on their way from spain to germany they begin to rust, so what will they do when they get in contact whith the salt in the air during shipping...

The old japanese suzukis had a much better quality.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Grossrusting ?

Of course they're gonna rust.

They're made in the Santana Land Rover factory.

Some VIN plates actually have the Land Rover stamp on them, but try telling that to a Landie owner when you want to enter one of their Land Rover only competitions and kick their LR asses.
Any excuse just so their not shown up.

Joe

·
Registered
600 Posts
Tuner Inside said:

look again, you FAWKIN NEWBIE!!! Has someone forgotten how to read the pics in a website?? The pics say that the Germans have the steering wheel on the left side....stupid crachead!:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts