Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would share my new aquisition with you... :flipoff2:



theres a few more pics floatin around that i took if ya'all care to look at em lemme know and ill post em up...

BTW SWEEEEET SITE!!!!! :grinpimp:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,567 Posts
Hey, is that a mall rated Samurai?

I was wondering when Suzuki was going to deal with those Jeep things..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,495 Posts
Very (read that TOO) clean. Whats up with the raised white letters though? That looks like you paid a LLLLLOOOOOOOOOT of money for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It wasnt cheap but the guy put alot of work into it... it has climbed the toughest trails in MOAB so i dont doubt its capabilities... heres a small list

ARB Lockers front and rear
4.62 axles
4.86:1 transfer case
33x12.5x15 goodyear MT/R's
Rancho RSX9000's
4link in the back w/ airbags yj springs and custom built traction bars..
and of course the 1.6ltr 16valve sidekick motor...
He mentioned something about 42" of articulation...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,495 Posts
I wanna meet the guy who ran the toughest trails in moab and kept the rig looking that perfect.. I havent seen pics of any rig that clean making it through upper helldorado, proving grounds, or any other "toughest trail in Moab" without so much as a scratch. Is the drivers side sheetmetal completely missing?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,874 Posts
It sure is nice. So nice that I would be afraid to drive it on the trail though. I'll stick with UGLY :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
327 Posts
Tusker said:
It sure is nice. So nice that I would be afraid to drive it on the trail though. I'll stick with UGLY :D
If you want to see a picture of ugly, I am on the way to go pick up my frist Suzuki.I wil post a picture when I get home.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
816 Posts
Very nice. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it. Welcome to the extended family.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
It is just TOOOO pretty. I think I'd feel uncomfortable with anything less than a suit and tie in this rig. Maybe we should start a thread for "My Zuk is Uglier than Your ZuK". Like Tusker, I'll take ugly. Not junky, just ugly. :skull:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
260 Posts
sure is pretty. damn clean. hope you use it for the right thing. lets see those other pics floatin around
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,947 Posts
ISBB said:
It wasnt cheap but the guy put alot of work into it... it has climbed the toughest trails in MOAB so i dont doubt its capabilities... heres a small list

ARB Lockers front and rear
4.62 axles
4.86:1 transfer case
33x12.5x15 goodyear MT/R's
Rancho RSX9000's
4link in the back w/ airbags yj springs and custom built traction bars..
and of course the 1.6ltr 16valve sidekick motor...
He mentioned something about 42" of articulation...

It looks like Aarons old one

edit... You must be in So cal/LA area??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
rollerskate said:
Now that you mention it Bill,that's got to be Aarons rig.

DING DING DING WE HAVE WINNNNERS FOLKS!!!! BOB TELL THEM WHAT THEY WON....


Sure is Aarons old rig... :D

Im actually in vegas... been good friends w/ aaron for quite some time... so when i saw that thing sittin in his garage... and he mentioned he was thinking about selling it... i just had too take it off his hands... and put it to some good use... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RocKrawler said:
I wanna meet the guy who ran the toughest trails in moab and kept the rig looking that perfect.. I havent seen pics of any rig that clean making it through upper helldorado, proving grounds, or any other "toughest trail in Moab" without so much as a scratch. Is the drivers side sheetmetal completely missing?

I never said how much BODY work was done... :D
It used to be black when it crawled MOAB...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
455 Posts
Damn...I wish my rig was that clean. You could do open heart surgery on that thing. I mean...it's cleaner than some show cars. What do you clean it with?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bullseye said:
It is just TOOOO pretty. I think I'd feel uncomfortable with anything less than a suit and tie in this rig. Maybe we should start a thread for "My Zuk is Uglier than Your ZuK". Like Tusker, I'll take ugly. Not junky, just ugly. :skull:

Just because i drove it to work wearing a suit and tie doesnt mean i dont know what to do w/ it...
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top