Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was finally able to find a distributor that will deal with a kitchen table dealer. See my sig for the newly expanded product line :D

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
My little brother will be looking for a deer rifle in the new future... We will be chatting ;-)

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
I was finally able to find a distributor that will deal with a kitchen table dealer. See my sig for the newly expanded product line :D
Nice. :D

We will be talking when it comes time for me to build an AR. ;)

(from your sig) said:
FN Hertsel
I thought it was FN Hertstal. Or is that one of those funky translation things, like how lots of early Toyota parts have "TOYODA" stamped in them?

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fixed, thank you.

If I get any more manufacturers I am going to have to start bitching about the 300 character sig limit :D

By the way, the specials list on my website don't include the PBB discount. If you see something you want, PM me here.

Pete

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
FNH? That takes care of it nicely. ;)

Will do on the PM. It'll be a while, though. I have this horrible feeling I'll keep needing new crap to feed my action-pistol habit until they're out of AK kits with barrels and/or it's now illegal to buy/build an AR15. I gotta build this stuff before someone shoves some kind of ban through congress... It's coming eventually.

...And so far, sure enough, I'm buying holsters and sights instead of a stripped lower and an AK kit. :(

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
fucking awesome :eek:

i want that taurus 1911 w/tritiums *drool* 550 is a kickin price....

i'll be in touch!!!

edit: you should try to get some rock island armory products too :D :D

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fucking awesome :eek:

i want that taurus 1911 w/tritiums *drool* 550 is a kickin price....

i'll be in touch!!!

edit: you should try to get some rock island armory products too :D :D
$350 for the base model. I am thinking about purchasing a couple to use as the basis of a carry build.

I am going to try and do a different special every month. Basically announce the first week of the month and it lasts until supplies are exhausted.

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
$350 for the base model. I am thinking about purchasing a couple to use as the basis of a carry build.

I am going to try and do a different special every month. Basically announce the first week of the month and it lasts until supplies are exhausted.
$350 for which one, the rock island? can you get the tactical and the compact too?

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$350 for which one, the rock island? can you get the tactical and the compact too?
Basic rock island. Does not include shipping.
The tactical is 380, again no shipping.

Can also get the high standards and CHarles Daily.
These are all sub $500 1911's and the quality matches.
Again thats why I was considering picking up a couple a bases to build on.
I don't know the quality of the frame and slide.

The Taurus with Nightsights is 550 plus shipping. Must be ordered by tomorrow :D On Saturday it goes back to 680.
Next weeks special will be the Savage 10FP
I do take Credit Cards now.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
I've heard good things about the Rock Islands.

Def let us know about the Savage...That should be perfect for what my little brother wants.

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are all your products black? Because, on the products page, I can't see anything?

:flipoff2:
The little bastard thats developing my web site is spending too much time siting here talking to you guys instead of working :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts