Pirate 4x4 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 463 Posts

·
Registered
22,763 Posts
Doesn't vss own Steel Soldiers ?

That place was trashed by a ghey change a few months back, If it's going to be the same deal then were fawked .

They lost all of the cool stuff I had saved to help myself and others, all the pics, that place went down the toilet and is retarded to navigate .

I love teh PBBs, and I don't think the new younger generation or the new owners care about all that we have created/done/accomplished .

Hope I'm wrong, please let me be wrong, just this once ...:(
You're not wrong this time, unlike the way you make deviled eggs.

·
Damn kids
14,329 Posts
Doesn't vss own Steel Soldiers ?

That place was trashed by a ghey change a few months back, If it's going to be the same deal then were fawked .

They lost all of the cool stuff I had saved to help myself and others, all the pics, that place went down the toilet and is retarded to navigate .

I love teh PBBs, and I don't think the new younger generation or the new owners care about all that we have created/done/accomplished .

Hope I'm wrong, please let me be wrong, just this once ...:(
SteelSoldiers is indeed one of the sites that has been fubarred.

The HAMB is another - Ryan fucked that place but good with his arsty-faftsy layout.

The Powerstroke layout Cricket/Jeff is touting is awful. Looks like a clickbait rag.

So I guess that is it, dudes and dudesses. We have a month to say our goodbyes.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm going out on a limb and saying that it'll be fucked, upside down, inside out, frontwards and backwards for the users, but by god it'll be easier for the admins to not administrate as they cram even more advertising into it.

Also WE BETTER DAMN WELL BE ABLE TO SET THE NUMBER OF MESSAGES PER PAGE TO A NUMBER HIGHER THAN 20 PER PAGE LIKE I'VE SEEN ON A COUPLE OTHER vaginalscrape owned sites are stuck at after the glorious fuckin updates.

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
If you fuck this up, this site will never recover. Dont fuck this site up like you did to the rest of them.....
nope, yer gonna have 4 threads and 2 fake thread ads fitting on that page
prepare your cortizone shots to ease the carpal tunnel from all the scrolling

·
Premium Member
29,436 Posts
nope, yer gonna have 4 threads and 2 fake thread ads fitting on that page
prepare your cortizone shots to ease the carpal tunnel from all the scrolling
it's funny because jsut killing the mobile version would go a long way to making pirate better :laughing:

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
@AG Jeff
Will the new update make it so that Pirate tracks what threads I have actually seen vs marking ALL threads as "read" after a timeout?
Its annoying that I can't just read one thread, I have to read all of them or I lost what the last post I actually saw was.

Aaron Z

·
Registered
289 Posts
Is Tapatalk the only way to view on mobile??? Is there a Pirate only app???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I like using the desktop version & the relentless backstabbing culture :usa: Not crazy about the cell format... And new changes forthcoming? eew!!

You're fucking red commie scum wearing a West German uniform, and you should be hanged like any other treasonous spy.
Mom was a wonderful person-

·
Premium Member
29,436 Posts
Is Tapatalk the only way to view on mobile??? Is there a Pirate only app???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the pirate only mobile app is not a thing to bring back. :shudder:

even the mobile version of the site is balls

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
@Administrator, thank you for fucking up our board. Leave our place the fuck alone cunt.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
I'm going out on a limb and saying that it'll be fucked, upside down, inside out, frontwards and backwards for the users, but by god it'll be easier for the admins to not administrate as they cram even more advertising into it.

Also WE BETTER DAMN WELL BE ABLE TO SET THE NUMBER OF MESSAGES PER PAGE TO A NUMBER HIGHER THAN 20 PER PAGE LIKE I'VE SEEN ON A COUPLE OTHER vaginalscrape owned sites are stuck at after the glorious fuckin updates.
Not gonna happen, only reason I quit visiting so many other forums. This is the step too far for me.

·
Registered
22,763 Posts
Not gonna happen, only reason I quit visiting so many other forums. This is the step too far for me.
Yeah, they gotta maximize the ads and engagement. You read 5 posts after wading through 30 ads, click to the next page, boom 30 more ads to wade through for the next 5 posts, click the next page and then realize there isn't actually a next page and it's just an ad!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yeah, they gotta maximize the ads and engagement. You read 5 posts after wading through 30 ads, click to the next page, boom 30 more ads to wade through for the next 5 posts, click the next page and then realize there isn't actually a next page and it's just an ad!
I'd lurked over at Yellowbullet on a daily basis, literally for 5-6 years, but of course I'd set the number of messages per page to it's highest number 50 or 75 whatever it was, same as I've done here.

They did a horrible fuckin update over there and now it seems messages per page is set at 20 and I couldn't find a way to change it, between that the board being hammered by hundreds of chinese spam accounts, and even blocking all the ad bullshit the site seems slow so I've all but quit going.

I'll maybe check the huge meme thread in trash or be trashed once a month now and that's it.

I started lurking here shortly before the GCC wenzel'd the web and even lost a previous login back a few years ago, but I've spent more time on Pirate than any other part of the web, and I've learned a shitload about all sorts of stuff and consider you fucks my imaginary internet friends.
So I'd really hate to see those syrup sucking cocksuckers fuck this place up so bad that it does it in.
Unfortunately I'm not gonna hold my breath, and that's quite a bummer to say. honestly

·
Registered
265 Posts
I will give the new software the benefit of the doubt particularly if it prevents me from accidentally locking threads. I keep doing that. :mad3:
When we went to XenForo on the forum I am staff on, one of the admins accidentally merged about 20 threads all into one. Not hard to do if you are not careful. Watch out for the select all on the bottom toolbar......lol

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
I will give the new software the benefit of the doubt particularly if it prevents me from accidentally locking threads. I keep doing that. :mad3:
why don't they change the permissions on your usergroup so you can unlock threads as well as lock them?
just to point out the obvious

81 - 100 of 463 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.