Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 142 Posts

·
Premium Member
980 Posts
the american dream is buy american. taking canadian money is anti american.
NorthStar Aerospace Windsor and Ontario machine gears in most US military helicopter gearboxes or in Canadian "transmissions".
They are pretty fucking good at it too.

https://www.nsaero.com/
HOW WE BECAME NORTH AMERICA’S LEADING INDEPENDENT MANUFACTURER OF FLIGHT CRITICAL GEARS & TRANSMISSIONS.

Oh and RaceFace MTB components are the bomb.

·
Registered
278 Posts
The problem is they don't give a shit about active members, the sites get 100x the hits from visitors who searched for some topic and get a result from here.

So no matter how much we complain, those fuckers are still going to switch and rake it in. They bought the content not the membership.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
The problem is they don't give a shit about active members, the sites get 100x the hits from visitors who searched for some topic and get a result from here.

So no matter how much we complain, those fuckers are still going to switch and rake it in. They bought the content not the membership.
Makes me want to pull a 4RnrRick

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
I wouldnt blame you (or anyone else) if the site changeover goes to shit.

Wasnt rick because of a bad TG axle review?
That was part of the reason why he took his toys and left. Rock brawlers was another.

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
That was part of the reason why he took his toys and left. Rock brawlers was another.
that shit was so fucking dumb.

he let a couple little things pile up on him and just fuckin' snapped.

if you DO do it, do it like BillaVista.com - Offroad & 4X4 Tech Articles by BillaVista did it, store that shit somewhere else so people can still find it. :laughing:

i hope it doesn't come down to us having to figure out how to rip decades of info off this place to copy somewhere else.

·
Non-Lemming
78,529 Posts

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
that shit was so fucking dumb.

he let a couple little things pile up on him and just fuckin' snapped.

if you DO do it, do it like BillaVista.com - Offroad & 4X4 Tech Articles by BillaVista did it, store that shit somewhere else so people can still find it. :laughing:

i hope it doesn't come down to us having to figure out how to rip decades of info off this place to copy somewhere else.
That’s why the Filthy Injun needs to build us the site and we can start now. Shits going to take time but still..

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
Just over at Yellow Bullet.

I don't remember it being like that, but I'm not there much...makes this place seem like a fairy tale and is scary.

Any how

Were fucked:(

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
jeebus, i feel like yellow bullet is yelling at me :laughing:

stupid big ass words everywhere

·
Registered
289 Posts
In before the “neeeew”!!!!!!
It’s gonna be Fkn new!!!!!!!!